Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Smart move. I would be fearing the big jinx myself.  But fantasy folk I follow for advice sure seem to like him. Of course scoring in every game will do that.

One thing I try to incorporate.. due theory.  Starting a guy that scored 2 TDs in both the first 2 games, he seems a no brainer to start. Only, my DUE theory kicks. He is due for an off game, from the defense game planning heavily for him.

Hopefully he sneaks into the endzone a few times for us Monday night and becomes a safe FF start for the rest of his career.

Heck with that I started him 2 weeks in a row for the win. But am mostly benching him this week (1 exception)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, killer938 said:

I took him in the last round as a flyer, still can’t bring myself to start him though as I don’t want to jinx anything 

I’m a little superstitious too.  But if you start him, and he plays great.  You’ll have to start him every week after that, right?  You’d jinx it by not starting him.  He had a solid game against Dallas, but it wasn’t all that great.  This is the perfect opportunity to start him.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to a little competitive framing by Eagles and Cowboys coaches, he needs to be careful with OPI Monday night and beyond. They will be watching closely to see if he's gaining any advantage as a result of using his hands/extending his arms in contact with the defender. 

13 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

Hope Keenum didn’t get him hurt there at the end 

Gruden: McLaurin has a little bit of a stinger

Tomorrow Gruden: McLaurin has 3 severe ACL tears. I realize people only have two, but McLaurin is so great he has 3. Unfortunately they're all torn though. 

*Redskins cries heard across the land* 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Gruden: McLaurin has a little bit of a stinger

Tomorrow Gruden: McLaurin has 3 severe ACL tears. I realize people only have two, but McLaurin is so great he has 3. Unfortunately they're all torn though. 

*Redskins cries heard across the land* 

Day After: Redskins medical staff had to amputate McLaurin's arm

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

So did I and my 20 rookie autographed cards of him. 😉

You should give one away to the first person to guess how many games it will take Terry McL. to break all of Jerry Rice's records..... I am guessing 172 games.

Edited by ILikeBilly