PCS

Welcome to the Redskins Montez Sweat Mississippi St.

Kerrigan certainly didn't show much more than Sweat.

Unless you consider getting choked out showing something. Which, he did not. I thought there was a league mandate to choke our Kerrigan and not call it.

Man, someone needs to get a cut up of all his snaps already...

BTW, Sweat had a better stat line than Fletcher Cox...against a better line...one week folks

Another example of how silly it is to bash this front office for the single game performance of one player would be ereck flowers.

If we wasted a pick on sweat we must be geniuses for flowers.

I mean damn to get a pro bowl caliber guard for a couple mil and no compensation, outstanding!

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

Von Miller had the exact same stats, except without the TFL, in his first NFL game.

If the team looks at players the way some fans do, no wonder we struggle with talent. 

As fans, you should expect more of the team. Aren’t some of you tired of losing? We have been hearing the same “it’s too early” excuse for years.

It’s this same excuse making that has kept this team medicore for decades now.

I’d rather be pleasantly surprised then continue to be disappointed. Expect more of the players. The team and some fans are so comfortable with average play. No wonder DeSean said what he said. 

This guy has the tools. He is “fast” and long. Needs to show something and show it fast. 

Edited by dyst

I'd like to think he's still not 100% from the preseason injury (not sure whether that's the case). 

Sure would've been nice to have a vet to push him to earn the starting spot...

35 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Thoughts about this kid after 2 weeks? So far I hear little, I don't know if thats a good thing but I haven't heard rave reviews yet..

A lot of disappointment that he does not have 4 sacks and a game winning fumble recovery for a TD at this stage.

He was a 1st round pick that we traded up for.... ....maybe we can get a 6th or 7th rounder for him and trade him while teams still think he has value? // steps away from the pipe..... 🤪

similar things we heard when Orakpo was new about developing pass rush moves... except Orakpo never actually developed any other moves than the bull rush... But I think every single player out there will have trouble when going against one of the best in Jason Peters...

I just wish Sweat had a full offseason going against Trent Williams as opposed to Flowers/Catalina, etc

1 minute ago, SemperFi Skins said:

I just wish Sweat had a full offseason going against Trent Williams as opposed to Flowers/Catalina, etc

He went against Penn much of the time. That's no easy task.

Also, Penn was raving about #90, and said he was a young Julius Peppers.

That means a lot coming from a vet like that.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

He went against Penn much of the time. That's no easy task.

Also, Penn was raving about #90, and said he was a young Julius Peppers.

That means a lot coming from a vet like that.

Penn didn't get here until about a month ago