PCS

Welcome to the Redskins Montez Sweat Mississippi St.

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Thanks, love reading that as well.  I wonder who the 6th is in "Tomsula Six" though.  You have JA, DP, MI, TS, and CB.  Who's the 6th?

I believe Jojo Wicker is the 6th.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Thanks, love reading that as well.  I wonder who the 6th is in "Tomsula Six" though.  You have JA, DP, MI, TS, and CB.  Who's the 6th?

EDIT: Just looked at the depth chart.  Only two others listed are JoJo Wicker and Ryan Bee.  I imagine they're referring to Wicker, since he is higher on the depth chart.  He was a UDFA we signed last year.  

I would think Ryan Kerrigan. He essentially plays LDE in a 4-2-5 seventy percent of the time. He has an incredible work ethic and always shows up. 

21 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

I would think Ryan Kerrigan. He essentially plays LDE in a 4-2-5 seventy percent of the time. He has an incredible work ethic and always shows up. 

But I don't think he works with Tomsula at all... at least from what I've heard.

He is a potentially huge bright spot for our defense.  Collins too.  I am feeling really good about the direction of our defense.   Wish I felt the same about our offense.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I saw that on my feed yesterday....  that will have to suffice for now, as we sweat it out until camp opens 

Jay's had a rough time of it. Our DL was neglected on draft days for a decade if not more.  Shanahan of course gutted our ok mediocre 4-3 and we never could get those front 7 3-4 spots filled since.  Finally - we are filling the holes on the DL, and now addressing LB, but then of course our offense is poised to be lame.

I want to see Jay try to win games on defense if our offense is meh; aggressively attack QBs led by Sweat of course. I suspect he will do as he did last year, and slow down the games to keep the scores from getting out of hand, with bend don't break. Final score, Skins lose 20-17, but sweat with 2 sacks.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 2