Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

3 minutes ago, carex said:

Wes Martin. What do we know?

We know that he was ranked lower than FOUR guards (Samia, Froholdt, Powers, and Phil Haynes) that were taken since we reached for a running back with one good leg who won't be available until 2020 at the earliest and could have been taken in the 6th because no other team would have burned a 4th on him...

1 minute ago, michiskin said:

On NFL.com they don't have a mug shot of him and his NFL comparison is... wait for it.. Shawn Lauvao.

To be fair when Shawn was healthy he was a solid contributor along the line. He was just very rarely healthy LOL

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

And we just took a OG we had on our board. Who knows how he stacked up for us against the others who went after the Love pick, but I'd wager they're happy how it worked out. 

Yep. Guaranteed they got the guy the wanted and the reason they took Love where they did. I dont know who is running our draft. But it has been outstanding this year.

3 minutes ago, Ghedrick said:

Well i guess those who wanted a guard should be happy.We blew this pick.What a joke

Why? Because he wasn't on your expert radar? Zierlein likes him, that's a decent data point. Maybe you have a better eye though. 

1 minute ago, Ghedrick said:

Well i guess those who wanted a guard should be happy.We blew this pick.What a joke

Any information to back up the validity of your belly aching? FYI I’m not interested in where you had him on your board or if you’ve heard of him or not. 

1 minute ago, teamcal00 said:

To be fair when Shawn was healthy he was a solid contributor along the line. He was just very rarely healthy LOL

we have the older and injured version.  He was solid in the past

8 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

You haven’t the earthliest clue what will be a good pick or a bad pick. The fact that you assume to know is what’s asinine, and is the belief that day 3 picks are taken to fill immediate needs. 

Why so sensitive Bruce? Unlike you I will both applaud and criticize each pick. I said it was the FIRST bad pick. Meaning I loved the first three picks. How the **** do you know Love is going to be a good player? At least I gave several reasons as to why I thought it was a bad pick while you're shooting the Kool aid into your veins

Just now, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Why don't all you arm chair GM's get off Dan Snyder's case he knows what he is doing

giphy.gif

He’s not involved in these picks, that’s why they’ve produced some decent players over the years, and if your response is they haven’t hit on every single day 3 pick, yawn. 

9 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

We know that he was ranked lower than FOUR guards (Samia, Froholdt, Powers, and Phil Haynes) that were taken since we reached for a running back with one good leg who won't be available until 2020 at the earliest and could have been taken in the 6th because no other team would have burned a 4th on him...

Ranked by who? Who cares? The people scouting and ranking for us obviously like him as a 4th round value at OG. I bet our excellent OL coach thinks he can mold him. But because you weren't expecting the name it's horrible? Think about how arrogant that is. Never mind your asinine comment on Love falling to the 6th if we didn't take him. Stop huffing your own farts. You're not any type of expert. 

Just now, KingGibbs said:

Why so sensitive Bruce? Unlike you I will both applaud and criticize each pick. I said it was the FIRST bad pick. Meaning I loved the first three picks. How the **** do you know Love is going to be a good player? At least I gave several reasons as to why I thought it was a bad pick while you're shooting the Kool aid into your veins

I have yet to claim I know anything. I haven’t poured over hundreds of hours of film or interviewed anyone. What are your credentials for declaring what’s a good or bad pick in April? 

Archived