Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I like the strategy of drafting guys who are already hurt, that eases the disappointment we fans suffer when they get hurt in season. Dan is nailing this draft.

One value pick of an injured guy and this kinda guff is necessary? Tough crowd

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I love the tools that guy has. And he would be a good fit behind Haskins IMO. 

The odds he works out are low, we know that going in. But I'd rather take a developmental guy with crazy tools than a heady guy with a Colt McCoy ceiling. We have that twice over already. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

One value pick of an injured guy and this kinda guff is necessary? Tough crowd

Exactly. They are showing exactly just how big of a troll they really are. Love is the ONLY player we picked with an injury history. And he is an ELITE level talent.

1 minute ago, London Kev said:

I thought day three started at 8pm our time and I find out that I've missed round four. ****ing time difference bull****!

What I miss?

Depends who you ask. I think we have had an excellent day 3. While others think we have picked every player in the draft with the worst injury history's in NCAA history.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Exactly. They are showing exactly just how big of a troll they really are. Love is the ONLY player we picked with an injury history. And he is an ELITE level talent.

No troll here homie....just having some fun. I like the pick, shows patience and planning ahead. Good insurance for Guice too. 

Archived