Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've been saying it all season long

RichmondSkinsFan

Originally posted by Former RF4L

Uh, by the way, nice to meet you.;)

Nice to meet you as well! :D

And yes, Champ is part of the problem...however, I don't know necessarily that he was taking blame away from himself by making that statement. He said WE make teams look better than they really are. WE includes HIM!!! None of them are playing up to their potential. At least not consistantly...

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

I think everyone has been saying that for many years now.

But I don't see us changing any time soon. It's funny that Champ should say such a thing because he is part of the problem.

Well said Skeletor!! He had an alright game, though...for once. We have been letting teams look better than they are for three years now, and there seems to be no end in sight.

Originally posted by Blondie

They have said that often.

However, THEY are not doing anything to make it any different.

Talk is so cheap.

Blondie

Bingo!!! It's a crutch. To quote Alec Baldwin from GlenGary/GlenRoss "Your excuses are you own"

Originally posted by RedskinsGirl

Yep and obviously the girls will be clinching a playoff berth next week when they play the Giants. :mad: Couldn't depend on the Skins to stop them and certainly can't depend on New York either!!! Makes me ill. I hope they get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.

Welcome to the board

I'm not sure I want them knocked out in the first round. I'm thinking it would be nice to see them go all the way just to get hammered in the Bowl by about 35 pts. :D

Originally posted by TK421CLICKER

Bingo!!! It's a crutch. To quote Alec Baldwin from GlenGary/GlenRoss "Your excuses are you own"

"Coffee is for closers."

"The first prize is a Cadillac. The second prize, a set of steak knives. The third prize is... you're fired."

God I love that movie.

-s

Archived