Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuji869

Positives from the Game

There are none, when you lose 27-0 to your arch-rivals @ home there are no positives, nothing, nada, zilch! :soapbox:

Yes, all these stupid teams in the playoff race!!

They're behind in the real race, THE RACE FOR DRAFT POSITION!!!!

The problem with this competition is, we're rapidly approaching the point where the only way we can move up the list is for one of the (few) teams that stink worse than us to accidentally win.

(Yes, if we want to win this competition, we need help from other teams.)

Draft position means nothing on this team. Because we will more than likely draft another receiver so the fun and gun can "work"

just sick over this

Originally posted by Demoralized Canadian Hog

I found it funny that Fox actually had us in the "still alive" section of their playoff picture today. :rotflmao:

We WERE still alive. As a matter of fact had we won the game we would have been looking pretty good. Because Seattle lost as well. For a team that was "STILL ALIVE", we sure played dead.

The positive is that we did lose and with two more losses and several fluke wins by other teams we can move into the top 6 and get a real player hopefully on the defensive side.

I do not want to have a top pick and somehow draft a WR, TE or running back while we dont address the DE/ DT problem.

Brandon Winey keeps proving he's a very valuable player to have. Hopefully, Kimberly will open up the LT position to a competition and push Samuels to play up to his prior billing.

Originally posted by NavyDave

The positive is that we did lose and with two more losses and several fluke wins by other teams we can move into the top 6 and get a real player hopefully on the defensive side.

I do not want to have a top pick and somehow draft a WR, TE or running back while we dont address the DE/ DT problem.

Do you think we really have a problem at DT? DE is another story. :rolleyes: It seems to me that we have gotten pretty good production out of the lot of Chase, Dalton, Holsey, Russell. The only guys that I see in the backfield at times are the DTs. I think the Skins can work with those guys at DT next year. No one has been running crazy up the middle. Much of the success running against the Skins has been at the DEs and OLBs.