Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Danny Boy, I Hope You Sleep Well Tonight

rayprils

Originally posted by TLusby

Why don't some of you whinners go put the capital together and buy the team, or better yet; go get Rankin Smith's family (former Falcon Owners) to buy the team. They always tried to bring Atlanta a winner. Quit bad mouthing an owner who has more heart, passion, and desire than all you!

You're right. As fans of the team, we should just kneel, open our mouths, and take in whatever Snyder wants to feed us. Because he's rich enough to own the team, which makes him your idol.

Right?

Why don't some of you whinners go put the capital together and buy the team, or better yet; go get Rankin Smith's family (former Falcon Owners) to buy the team. They always tried to bring Atlanta a winner. Quit bad mouthing an owner who has more heart, passion, and desire than all you!

I'd never question his heart, passion, and desire. Just his know how.

If you're not whining after this afternoon's "game", somethings wrong

Originally posted by Equality

Tlusby :stfu:

Snyder only cares about making money.

What Equality said. Danny may own the team and we can't do anything about that. However, I'll howl until the cows come home as long as he continues to run our team into the ground with his Jerry Jones impersonation.

"A man's gotta know his limitations" Jerry figured this out last offseason. When is Danny gonna figure it out ?

Snyder is nothing more than a billionaire jock-sniffer. Breathe deep, Danny-boy!

Sure, Snyder may want to win. That doesn't mean a damn thing. He doesn't know what he's doing. I want to fly commercial ailrliners, but I don't know how. Do you want me to pilot your next flight to Orlando? Well, then why do you want Daniel making all the important decisions for this team?

Dan Snyder paid 800 million dollars for this team and he can do whatever he wants.

I as a fan can retaliate by not spending my money on any merchandise the rest of the year. (because we all know next year when training camp comes around and we are singing the praises of the next big thing in DC, our wallets will be open and the cash will be flowin.)

Every coaching hire is a gamble, especially when you bring one in that hasn't coached in the NFL..

fact is, 31 teams in the NFL don't get it done every single season.

All Snyder can do is give the coach he chose the players the coach wants. After that it's on the coach. I still believe our last offseason was a good one, and the players gained during it are worth it. Fact is our defense stinks out loud and the main reason it stinks is because our DL gets pushed around and can't ever get pressure. I don't care WHO you are,, you don't press the QB and ANY NFL QB can light you up. No pressure = no defense.

Can't fix all the personel problems in one offseason, and the DL suffered from neglect.

I think Snyder has things yet to learn, sure. But to blame HIM for how bad that team PLAYS when it's on the field is ludicrous. I'm with Navy Dave,, quit snivelling.

~Bang

Being a redskins fan since I could say wedskins, I have never given any thought to not being a fan untill the arrival of Dan Snyder. Year after year I keep the faith that our team will turn things around, only to be disappointed year after year. I'm not a fair wheather fan, just very disappointed in the Dan Snyder system. You can't buy the heart and guts it takes to come togeather as a team and win Danny Boy.

Archived