Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayprils

Danny Boy, I Hope You Sleep Well Tonight

YOU FUKIN LOSER!!!!!!!!!

He ruined this team and it's history. He must of done something in his past that is creating this karma towards him.

He needs to go back to the Temple and repent.

"they kicked our tails"

"they are just a better team than us"

"they kicked our tails"

thanx Stevie for pointing out the obvious.

and thanl you Danny for the waste of an afternoon.

Trevor,

We could point out a dozen owners who have done a poor job in getting a winning product on the field. It doesn't make Snyder's track record any better.

Originally posted by KevinthePRF

Trevor,

We could point out a dozen owners who have done a poor job in getting a winning product on the field. It doesn't make Snyder's track record any better.

Yeah but it doesn't mean Snyder ruined the history. That downfall was started long before any of us even heard of Danny boy.

I have been a Redskin fan all my life. I have never had the chance to go see a live game. I missed out on ever seeing a game at RFK. This year I finally decided I'm going to go see a game next year. I'm gonna go to FEDEX and fulfill the dream and witness the Redskins live in person. After todays performance against the Boys, I have decided the money would be better spent elsewhere. I have never been so depressed about this franchise. Not even the John Freiz days were this bad. Oh well,I'm 33 yrs old and maybe before I die,the Skins will be good again. They will won't they??? :(

Trevor,

Open your eyes. Look at our record eversince Danny boy bought this team. All he's gotten is worthless players that want to get paid and not play. During Gibbs era, players had the desire to win and not think about their pockets. I bet you if Danny boy gave incentives next year with regards to winning, then this fuk heads(players), would play and win. This is what Danny boy created here. His checkbook is not going to win games.

I'm not saying Snyder is not part of the problems or even a decent owner at this point. I'm just saying that Snyder is not singlehandily responsible for ruining the franchise like you seem to indicate in your first post. He wasn't the one who gave Turner 7 years.

Originally posted by NavyDave

:cry: :cry: stop sniveling

The owner is not putting on the the jersey or playing out of position.

No but he's putting those coaches and players on the field. I sure hope his gamble(Spurrier) pays off. The flame of hope I once had for SS is just a flicker right now.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

I have been a Redskin fan all my life. I have never had the chance to go see a live game. I missed out on ever seeing a game at RFK. This year I finally decided I'm going to go see a game next year. I'm gonna go to FEDEX and fulfill the dream and witness the Redskins live in person. After todays performance against the Boys, I have decided the money would be better spent elsewhere. I have never been so depressed about this franchise. Not even the John Freiz days were this bad. Oh well,I'm 33 yrs old and maybe before I die,the Skins will be good again. They will won't they??? :(

It's Diesel's fault. How dare you curse us like that and come to your first game? And a shutout on top of that.

That's it! You're banned from FedEx!! :laugh:

rayprils

back in the day there was no free agency or salary cap and of course player didnt make the big buck so there was incentive already there.

Same thing in baseball when players played 20 to 30 years

They just sucked ass tonight...that's all...I can't remember the last time that a Redskins team was shut out...someone please enlighten me if you can remember...that was piss poor.

Originally posted by GoSkins

It's Diesel's fault. How dare you curse us like that and come to your first game? And a shutout on top of that.

That's it! You're banned from FedEx!! :laugh:

I didn't go to today's game. I was planning on going next year. But now,I've canceled those plans. But hey,if not showing up gets us some wins somehow...I'll take one for the team. :laugh:

After 16,000+ posts ND, I think it's time for you to put down the mouse and back away. Easy now, just put it down and back away.

Yeah, he's just paying them big bucks to do it.

Snyder needs to cancel all the contracts with these fuk up players and regnegotiate with big incentives to win. For each win, 100k, each playoff game 150k, get to the super bowl 250k. Let's see if these fuk heads will win. I bet you they would.

What are you talking about?

Snyder? What does an owner have to do with what players do on the field?

Look, it's the players that win or lose, and it's the coaches that make them play the way they play. The owner simply picks the players that the coaches get to train. You can't argue with the talent, we have talent.

Now, if you want to play it your way, and blame Snyder, lets look at the record in the previous four years before Snyder bought the team. 29-34-1 Huh. That ain't too great either, is it?

Lets look at the four years since Snyder bought the team (Not including this year.) 33-31. Huh. If I'd included this years record, it would have looked SURPRISINGLY similar to the years before Snyder bought the team.

If I included more years before Snyder bought the team in my survey, years like 1994 and 1993, the results would be even more in my favor.

The point is, Snyder is not the problem. Stop looking for a scapegoat.

Sorry. Snyder is a big part of the problem. Attitude, which is what a lot of people around here talk about, starts at the top. It's the same in the military. To put together a team, you must be a leader. You must know what you are doing and display that competence, or everyone will call you a moron and have a hard time following you. Sounds familiar, huh? Just saying you want to win is not enough. Making draft picks that any moron can make is not enough. The best thing the danny can do is disappear after the season and not be seen again until preseason.

Danny boy has insecurity issues that needs to be dealt with first. Just look at other owner, they get involved with the community and fans not like this fuk head who does'nt even want to talk to the press during the season. c'mon. Look at Falcons owner. This guy talks to fans and gets involved just like JKC did back in the days. Danny boy needs to change his life for the better. The karma is still there. fukin loser.

Why don't some of you whinners go put the capital together and buy the team, or better yet; go get Rankin Smith's family (former Falcon Owners) to buy the team. They always tried to bring Atlanta a winner. Quit bad mouthing an owner who has more heart, passion, and desire than all you!