Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things "AOC" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & the Squad.

88Comrade2000

12 hours ago, Llevron said:

Right!?

Gawt damn this woman and her everything 

It would be one hell of a struggle not to shoot my shot. I respect her so much, but damn, she's like the alpha Woman.

It would be crushing to have a once in a lifetime opportunity with such a powerful figure and not drop some game, and instead watching her leave me forever :ols:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It would be one hell of a struggle not to shoot my shot. I respect her so much, but damn, she's like the alpha Woman.

It would be crushing to have a once in a lifetime opportunity with such a powerful figure and not drop some game, and instead watching her leave me forever :ols:

Do it for the rest of us. I have a fiancé I love very much and I cant risk asking for the three way. 

Edit: And polygamy is illegal. Im not some monster I considered that too. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Llevron said:

sister wives. They don’t even have to be sisters just call them sister wives. Im working this angle with the wife and her best friend. 

if I suddenly stop posting you guys will know what happened. Somebody say a few words on my behalf 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Its funny, because what you guys are saying about her would probably disgust her. She would read it shake her head and say something about women's rights. 

She would then go home and make sweet love to her boyfriend, because she was in fact turned on by the comments. 

I agree with her, it's disgusting, but that's how ****es be. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Llevron said:

Do it for the rest of us. I have a fiancé I love very much and I cant risk asking for the three way. 

I'm single, I can do it. However, I wasted my one free shot on Ann Coulter...I used to drink a lot back in the day...

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I'm single, I can do it. However, I wasted my one free shot on Ann Coulter...I used to drink a lot back in the day...

You saw her on Politically Incorrect & thought, "Hey, she must be cool..."?????  :ols:

Aside:  I just finished explaining to a friend of mine how that show ended...:angry:

13 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Its funny, because what you guys are saying about her would probably disgust her. She would read it shake her head and say something about women's rights. 

Hell nah. I don't roll like that. But... It's highly likely she'd smile a bit, before putting me down gently. 

"Sorry, you're a good, charming guy Marco, but I've got a man, and a career to think about." And my heart would shatter, but I'd respect her even more. 

That incredible woman is going places

Some of ya'll are going to die when she marries her boyfriend that people think is just another intern. :rofl89:

Btw@Llevron my wife's father has 7 wives and my wife has nearly 30 siblings between them all.  He's almost 90, decided to stay a chief instead of king to spend more time with them, my wife just turned 25, do the math.

Counting GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Sad 1