Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS TRADE UP IN DRAFT WITH JETS

Renegade7

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va.  The Washington Redskins announced today that they have packaged picks and players with the New York Jets to move from #15 in the 2019 NFL draft to the #3 overall pick.  It is expected the Redskins will use the #3 pick in the draft on a QB, most likely being Dwayne Haskins.  

The Jets would receive the #15 pick in 2019 draft and 2020 first-round pick, the #46 pick in 2019 draft and 2020 second-rounder, plus Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson.  The later moves would help open up cap space and end speculation of extension talks with the oft-injuried running back.  

The trade is pending league approval since it is April Fool's Day.  Bruce Allen has not been available for comment as his primary residence has had power cut off to it and now surrounded by fans with pitchforks and torches.

Oh god ok now that I did the right thing and read the whole post it's a joke..haha

1 minute ago, carex said:

I didn't think this kind of stuff was allowed

Oh **** yeah we still surround people's houses with pitchforks out in these parts.. don't you there?

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

Had me until I saw Reed and Thompson for some reason. Then I remembered. 

That's good to know : ) That's also because the franchise is simply incapable of realizing the patriots have an obvious need at TE and really love that "if only Thompson was healthy" line.

Archived