Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

The Redskin in me says ‘GOD DAMN IT!’ 😡

The Cowboy GM in me says ‘WOOT!’

Dallas D just took a major step from being very good to elite. And the Cowboys took a major step toward going back to the show.

Robert Quinn bagged for a 2020 6th. Before our rosters are locked.

Mixed happy, sighing emotions.

For the purpose of our draft, Tank Lawrence has figured out an extension too. 😛

Hail. 

BREAKING:

The Los Angeles Rams will be looking for trade partners, to move down throughout the 2019 ES Mock Draft.

Additionally, the Rams' 2020 first round pick is available for picks in rounds 2-5 this year. Any offers for 2020 pick should be submitted before the Rams make their first round selection (31st overall), this draft.

Good luck to all and happy drafty.

- tibbidoe, LAR 2nd-year GM, in a press conference held moments ago in his own mind

Edited by tibbidoe
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Just so im clear... are future picks allowed in trades? It seems kind of unfair  to be able to trade up with future picks when there is no continuation past this draft.

Below is directly from the rules. Some background on how we got here: We used to allow any trade of future picks. However many voiced the same concerns you have about there being no real repercussions. So last year the rule was no trade of future picks period. However, to be fair not allowing any trade of future picks is just about as unrealistic if they are done within reason. So the rule below is meant to be a compromise. In essence you can trade future picks one time. But that is it. 

As an added protection, any trade can be rejected by the Commissioner(s) (in the case @Skinsinparadise and myself) or and the other GMs if there is a major consensus. Since we disallowed trading of players we have not had any trades denied that i know of. Everyone is pretty reasonable. It's a good idea (but not mandatory) to use the draft value chart as a guideline. But for the most part if both people are happy with the trade, then there is really no reason for anyone to object unless it's something really gross. Again, to be clear we have not had any trades rejected in the last 3 yrs that I know of. But that safeguard in case something extraordinary comes out. 

Last but not least, we will see how it works and in the interest of continuous improvement we may adjust this again next year. 

It's a good question and I am glad you asked it now. I hope this helps. 

General Rules. 

- *NEW RULE* Each GM is allowed to trade away future picks one time during the draft.  This should allow some flexibility but also prevent abuse of trading future picks with no repercussions. 

Edited by goskins10

To kick off the 2019 ES Draft, the Arizona Cardinals decide to stuff cotton in their ears, piss off their divisional rival 49ers, and deny Twitter's existence for the last 2 months:

We are extremely "whelmed" with the opportunity to select:

Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State #1 overall

image.png.13d1fe2e4e7aea1745fdc051299104b7.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Looks like the Front Office in Arizona has taken a cell phone break

AZ has picked. Looking at the 49ers....  🙂  

14 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

To kick off the 2019 ES Draft, the Arizona Cardinals decide to stuff cotton in their ears, piss off their divisional rival 49ers, and deny Twitter's existence for the last 2 months:

LOL, kind of a no brainer if no Rosen trade - but that's the big if.   Should be interesting how this unfolds. 

PMs sent to both GMs that are up. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Very interesting but not unexpected. Great pick!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Reaper Skins said:

I’d have done the same bud but to answer your pre-draft ?, regardless of whether they move Rosen or not, with Kingsbury now in Arizona, and his dynamic passing O/ want for exciting skill players/ his history with the Browns QB et al; I’ll be shocked if the Sooners not in the desert 1 overall.

Bottom line for the Cardinals is winning and he massively upgrades on Rosen. You swallow that move to facilitate getting better.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

If, for whatever reason, you feel you'll have a long delay when it's your pick because you won't be around, but you know you're within a couple of picks of being on the clock, then please, if you have a shortlist in preferential order of players you want, feel free to send it via PM to myself, @Skinsinparadise or someone you trust to make the pick in your absence if we are not around.  Helps keep things moving. 

Just a quick public service announcement

• Thanks 1
  • TK unpinned this topic