goskins10

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

I don’t have an issue with cowboy taking the skins, though I think the lottery was a good solution to take a highly sought after position.

I’m more bummed that that I won’t get the trades I’ve made in last years mock draft, including: a  2020 Jacksonville Jaguars 1st round pick #9 overall AND #42 overall, as well as a Houston 6th. ... which would make my 2020 draft:

3. Frank Thomas comp pick 

6. from Houston mock trade 2019

6. Shamar Steven comp pick

7. Brett Hundley comp pick

Edited by Skin'emAlive

1 hour ago, Skin'emAlive said:I don’t have an issue with cowboy taking the skins, though I think the lottery was a good solution to take a highly sought after position.

I’m more bummed that that I won’t get the trades I’ve made in last years mock draft, including: a  2020 Jacksonville Jaguars 1st round pick #9 overall AND #42 overall, as well as a Houston 6th. ... which would make my 2020 draft:

It’s hard to understand why a biped would trade for future picks in a mock draft.

15 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

Wow, can we hire reaper skins to be the real life Redskins gm?  Look at those picks.  Bosa was a no brainer, but Aj brown, Lamar, mahomes, godwin.   Impressive resume man!!

Thanks man!  This will be the first time i'll be drafting without uncertainty at the QB position so looking forward to it.  Pretty proud of those Thuney and Johnathan Jones picks.  And Mahomes at 37 was a pleasant surprise.

11 hours ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I don’t have an issue with cowboy taking the skins, though I think the lottery was a good solution to take a highly sought after position.

3. Frank Thomas comp pick 

You traded The Big Hurt?

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Has anyone agreed to manage the mock draft this year?

I once tried to manage a sizzlers, but they called the police on me when I had people seated in the bathrooms. Turns out you need to work there, and they just didn’t like the bathroom thing. Bureaucratic bs in dc, shocking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Has anyone agreed to manage the mock draft this year?

I believe @COWBOY-KILLA- has agreed. I think he was waiting to see who wanted their team from last year.