Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

I don’t have an issue with cowboy taking the skins, though I think the lottery was a good solution to take a highly sought after position.

I’m more bummed that that I won’t get the trades I’ve made in last years mock draft, including: a  2020 Jacksonville Jaguars 1st round pick #9 overall AND #42 overall, as well as a Houston 6th. ... which would make my 2020 draft:

3. Frank Thomas comp pick 

6. from Houston mock trade 2019

6. Shamar Steven comp pick

7. Brett Hundley comp pick

1 hour ago, Skin'emAlive said:I don’t have an issue with cowboy taking the skins, though I think the lottery was a good solution to take a highly sought after position.

I’m more bummed that that I won’t get the trades I’ve made in last years mock draft, including: a  2020 Jacksonville Jaguars 1st round pick #9 overall AND #42 overall, as well as a Houston 6th. ... which would make my 2020 draft:

It’s hard to understand why a biped would trade for future picks in a mock draft.

15 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

Wow, can we hire reaper skins to be the real life Redskins gm?  Look at those picks.  Bosa was a no brainer, but Aj brown, Lamar, mahomes, godwin.   Impressive resume man!!

Thanks man!  This will be the first time i'll be drafting without uncertainty at the QB position so looking forward to it.  Pretty proud of those Thuney and Johnathan Jones picks.  And Mahomes at 37 was a pleasant surprise.

11 hours ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I don’t have an issue with cowboy taking the skins, though I think the lottery was a good solution to take a highly sought after position.

3. Frank Thomas comp pick 

You traded The Big Hurt?

42 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Has anyone agreed to manage the mock draft this year?

I once tried to manage a sizzlers, but they called the police on me when I had people seated in the bathrooms. Turns out you need to work there, and they just didn’t like the bathroom thing. Bureaucratic bs in dc, shocking.

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2019 at 6:20 AM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

WOOOOO! You miss a couple of days and you have a whole round to catch up on! 

EXCELLENT work fellas as always! We always manage to finish in good time for the 'actual draft.' Our time-frame/ slots are just about right every year and this year we've all surpassed ourselves. Superb. 

FWIW, as we some of us throw 5-10 PFA's up post-draft (most of which look to have gone the 7th darn it!), the Cowboys would like to bring in-

QB. C.J. Collins. Southeastern Assemblies of God. (It's a Texas thang.). 

OG. B.J. Autry. Jacksonville State. 

OG. Iosua Opeta. Weber State. 

DL. Michael Dogbe. Temple. 

DL. Iseoluwapo Jageda. Valdesta State. 

ILB, Cole Holcomb, North Carolina. 

OLB. Dre Greenlaw. Arkansas. 

CB. Chris Westry. Kentucky. 

CB. Derrick Thomas. Baylor. 

FS. Mike Bell. Fresno State. (Had a 3/4 grade on him. Go figure?). 

I don't think any of those have been drafted. Apologies if they have. Absolute travesty Dogbe, Greenlaw and Holcomb, in particular, weren't drafted. 

I'll round out the position/ school/ conference stats and a final Cowboys draft wrap-up in due course. 

Again, super work everyone from our first-time Commish on down. After the fractious draft last year, this year was back to being highly enjoyable again. 

Thanks to one and all. 

Hail. 

The only guy to take Greenlaw — and he picked up Holcomb. Well done, GHH.

56996E6C-9C28-49E1-AB18-AC8977988A39.gif

• 5 months later...
On 4/20/2019 at 10:39 AM, volsmet said:

The Buffalo Bill Select our favorite prospect, one we doubt would have been drafted here, but we need on the official draft record:

Kaden Elliss

Son of Luther Elliss, the 20th overall pick in the 1995 (Brian Thure) draft 

7B3254D2-1226-45FA-A6B5-CC56CF7E80B7.gif

Archived