Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

7 hours ago, volsmet said:

Harris would actually be perfect for what Buffalo does (you will already know all of this) he’s tough as can be, he’s huge, he’s more explosive than people thought he’d be after tearing his achilles, but his straight line speed & ... what was said to be a 40 inch vertical, aren’t back. He’s plenty fast enough, he plays almost exactly like Byron Murphy, he will take your head off &, imo, he’s ideal for zone schemes, but we took Dean so Buffalo is focused on the slot, where we liked Fields until some jerk took him. 

Harris has had some tough things to overcome... mom died of cancer I believe, then he shredded his achilles while being projected as a 2nd day pick. He’s a great target here, I’m shocked he’s the db from the dakotas that went here, I didn’t think the ES crew had Harris in its back pocket, no media mentions him, I don’t know how the hell you know who he is. I can’t believe he’s the Harris or the CB from a Dakota that went here. 

*I just searched him in this forum & Walter Football & he’s not in their top 40 CBs.

Legitimately a day 2 guy before the injury. .. which, again, I’m sure you know.

There was another CB that i shall not name that got my attention as well, but exactly what you say is hes huge, long arms, explosive, pretty soft hande and im reminded of sherman watching him. How i found out about him was a website that had a bunch of small school prospects to watch and look out for and i seen him at 6'3...started watching film, highlights and love what i see. He has great instincts as well in zone. And definitely doesnt shy from contact. 

1 hour ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

Trade!!!!!

The Miami Dolphins have sent a 2020 7th round pick and picks 233 and 234 to the Tennessee Titans for picke 208

Just caught this.  LOL. I didn't agree to a trade.  Sorry if I didn't communicate clearly on the PM but you asked me and I said in response.  "I am good where am at but thanks for checking in"

By that I meant I am good right where I am picking but thanks for asking.  But if for any reason me not making a pick now screws anything up.  I'll take the medicine and make a call.  There is a guy I like at this spot.  Everything being equal I'd rather have my 2 picks in the next round.  

21 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Ne need to apologise man. **** happens. 

Just a skip. Not the end of the World. And it didn't end up costing you a player either. 

No worries.

Hail. 

Thanks, but I still feel like a horse's behind for not checking in before retiring last night. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just caught this.  LOL. I didn't agree to a trade.  Sorry if I didn't communicate clearly on the PM but you asked me and I said in response.  "I am good where am at but thanks for checking in"

By that I meant I am good right where I am picking but thanks for asking.  But if for any reason me not making a pick now screws anything up.  I'll take the medicine and make a call.  There is a guy I like at this spot.  Everything being equal I'd rather have my 2 picks in the next round.  

Take whatever time you need to sort it out @LittleTinyUnbornBaby and the Titans. I should have confirmed the trade first. No one else has picked or is up. So between you, there are 8 hrs (well 7 now) to get it sorted out. It can be undone very easily with no harm to anyone - in fact it let the Raiders get their guy 🙂   Yes, I am a half full kind of guy. 

@Skinsinparadise my bad man, woke up to early to read my PM's and read one I thought was to you but it was to someone else. This is my mistake completely, i read yours last night and forgot.

Apologies to all, Rookie GM got to excited and mis spoke. Give me a little but for a respone from another GM to make sure what we have worked out is good.

Again sorry guys

7 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

@Skinsinparadise my bad man, woke up to early to read my PM's and read one I thought was to you but it was to someone else. This is my mistake completely, i read yours last night and forgot.

Apologies to all, Rookie GM got to excited and mis spoke. Give me a little but for a respone from another GM to make sure what we have worked out is good.

Again sorry guys

OK, first thanks for the mea culpa. The trade has been unwound. Given the timing no harm no foul. 

Your time started at 8:30AM EDT. It is over at 4:30PM. Ideally we would hear sooner than that 🙂  But it is your time. Wanted you to know what the clock was. 

@WelshSkinsFan and the Bengals are on deck and have the 3 picks after the Titans (or whoever 😱😆)  

13 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

Again sorry guys

Communication on the net is hardly an exact science, this is all entertainment... aside from poor Gs10 having to manage this group. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

So what’s happening here who is supposed to be picking right now? Just wanna make sure I’m ready..

We're waiting for a trade to get sorted out but afterward should be a quick succession of picks. Buc's could be up sooner than later. 

After a long and strenuous draft process, late nights with coach Vrabel and our ruthless owner, Amy Adams Strunk, the Tennessee Titans GM regrets the confusion with Miami. Mrs. Strunk was furious with the lack of picks at the teams disposal and the holes that needed to be filled. This caused a mentally exhaisted and beaten GM to confuse talks with the Miami Dolphins and a team to be named.

With all of the being said the Tennessee Titans and GM LittleTinyUnbornBaby are pleased to announce the CONFIRMED trade with the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys are sending pick 213 and 223 to Tennessee in exchange for pick 208.

*TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT* 

The Dallas Cowboys send their 2nd pick in the 6th Round, the rounds 40th selection (Pick #213), and their 9th selection in the 7th Round (Pick #223), to the Tennessee Titans in exchange for Tennessee's 35th selection in the 6th Round. (Pick #208.).

Not quite the trade either party was expecting. (That wasn't the trade delay.) But circumstances change. 

This all now, probably for the last time in this draft, puts 

THE DALLAS COWBOYS ON THE CLOCK! 

Hail.

Archived