Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

The Carolina Panthers with pick #203 acquired from the LA Rams in the ES GM Mock draft select Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA.  The Carolina Panthers draft a TE. I want to apologize for the earlier mess up some one called me and I was talking and missed the previous player had been picked. I realized it as I was posting the writeup.

18 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with pick #203 acquired from the LA Rams in the ES GM Mock draft select Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA.  The Carolina Panthers draft a TE. I want to apologize for the earlier mess up some one called me and I was talking and missed the previous player had been picked. I realized it as I was posting the writeup.

Already gone.... at 201

The Carolina Panthers with pick #203 acquired from the LA Rams in the ES GM Mock draft select Jonathan Ledbetter, DE Georgia. 

The Carolina Panthers hope this player will be allowed to play for the Panthers. 

The Carolina Panthers are checking their computer system to make sure that their draft board was not hacked. :)

Seattle has agreed to send pick 204 to the Texans in exchange for pick 220 and a 2020 6th rounder.  

The Houston Texans select Dax Raymond, TE from Utah State.  

Really like Raymond and had a 3rd round grade on him.  Soft 10 1/4” hands allow him to pluck the ball well away from his body and, combined with good size and wingspan, allow him to out-leverage dbs.  He runs sharp routes and does a nice job on seam routes.  

Looks really good with the ball in his hands - a very good chain mover that pushes through contact.  He was underutilized with the Aggies, but has a ton of room for growth as a receiver and blocker.  Showed up at during Senior Bowl week leading to talk of him going top 100.  

He displayed the athleticism to beat safeties in coverage, nice route running ability and a great job of tracking the ball into his hands during the one-on-one and 7-on-7 drills. In a good tight end class, it shouldn’t be surprising if he finishes among the top-5 and finds himself as a top-100 selection overall, as the position is starting to be valued a bit more now.” — Draft Wire

“After this week, Raymond shouldn’t be a secret any longer. He has the athleticism and speed to win vertically and the ball skills to make tough catches in traffic. Combine those traits with his above-average blocking, and Raymond should be a top 100 pick.” — The Draft Network

And that’s my draft:

Chris Lindstrom

Chase Winovich

Justin Layne

Amani Hooker

Morgan Stanley

Elijah Holyfield

Dax Raymond

Would have loved to add a pick or two, but I’m pretty darn happy with this group.  

29 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Seattle has agreed to send pick 204 to the Texans in exchange for pick 220 and a 2020 6th rounder.  

The Houston Texans select Dax Raymond, TE from Utah State.  

Really like Raymond and had a 3rd round grade on him.  Soft 10 1/4” hands allow him to pluck the ball well away from his body and, combined with good size and wingspan, allow him to out-leverage dbs.  He runs sharp routes and does a nice job on seam routes.  

“After this week, Raymond shouldn’t be a secret any longer. He has the athleticism and speed to win vertically and the ball skills to make tough catches in traffic. Combine those traits with his above-average blocking, and Raymond should be a top 100 pick.” — The Draft Network

And that’s my draft:

Chris Lindstrom

Chase Winovich

Justin Layne

Amani Hooker

Morgan Stanley

Elijah Holyfield

Dax Raymond

Would have loved to add a pick or two, but I’m pretty darn happy with this group.  

My man played his hand so well.

Highest end projection on each:

First round

First round

First round

Second round 

Second round

Fourth round

Third round

5zb7aeuof4s01.gif

@volsmet = my new BFF

I’ll be curious to see if Raymond’s just ok combine pushes him down, and I have to wonder if Holyfield’s really poor 40 (lack of receiving chops too) pushes him into UDFA.  Of course, I had 3rd-4th rd grades on them, so I can’t complain.  

Feel great about the range I took the others though!

Had a great time and I wish y’all the best in knocking this thing out!

The washingtonian Redskinians select out of North Dakota State, the mythical, the legendarian, the manian, the one and only, the pound for pound undisputed, 6 foot 3 standing, 205 pounds,  the sherman no one heard of, the prince of picks, the shutdown swatter, the deacon of deions, the dynamic....DEION HARRIS, CB.  

50 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

@volsmet i guess i didnt get one of your sleepers...DANGIT

Harris would actually be perfect for what Buffalo does (you will already know all of this) he’s tough as can be, he’s huge, he’s more explosive than people thought he’d be after tearing his achilles, but his straight line speed & ... what was said to be a 40 inch vertical, aren’t back. He’s plenty fast enough, he plays almost exactly like Byron Murphy, he will take your head off &, imo, he’s ideal for zone schemes, but we took Dean so Buffalo is focused on the slot, where we liked Fields until some jerk took him. 

Harris has had some tough things to overcome... mom died of cancer I believe, then he shredded his achilles while being projected as a 2nd day pick. He’s a great target here, I’m shocked he’s the db from the dakotas that went here, I didn’t think the ES crew had Harris in its back pocket, no media mentions him, I don’t know how the hell you know who he is. I can’t believe he’s the Harris or the CB from a Dakota that went here. 

*I just searched him in this forum & Walter Football & he’s not in their top 40 CBs.

Legitimately a day 2 guy before the injury. .. which, again, I’m sure you know.

tenor.gif?itemid=4588203

OK. It sadly looks like we now have our third skip of the 2019 NFL Draft. 😢

@Chump Bailey and the Oakland Raiders have now been skipped but can jump back in at any time for the rest of Round 6. The Raiders time on the clock in Round 7, however, will now be halved to 4 hours for each of their 5 picks. 

So that moves up, for the penultimate time this draft,  @LittleTinyUnbornBaby and the Tennessee Titans to now be on the clock! 

Hail. 

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

OK. It sadly looks like we now have our third skip of the 2019 NFL Draft. 😢

@Chump Bailey and the Oakland Raiders have now been skipped but can jump back in at any time for the rest of Round 6. The Raiders time on the clock in Round 7, however, will now be halved to 4 hours for each of their 5 picks. 

So that moves up, for the penultimate time this draft,  @LittleTinyUnbornBaby and the Tennessee Titans to now be on the clock! 

Hail. 

No, they have not been skipped. They have until 8:30AM    I am trying to PM them again. 

Archived