Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

1 minute ago, duffy said:

I've never participated in a mock draft besides something simple like fanspeak. I've enjoyed reading along the last few years of the ES draft, but if you all need another body to fill a spot, I'd be happy to play along. I'm fine with maybe the Steelers or whatever team you need me to rep. Let me know if you need me 👍🏻

Consider yourself the newest Steeler GM! Welcome to the draft!

11 hours ago, duffy said:

Sweet. I guess I should start my research. Time to get t'werk! 

You are going to fit in quite nicely! 

11 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

do you think adding a rule if you get skipped, a selection will be made for you if 2 to 4 spots after you are done?  

To me that rewards being skipped and punishes others who are making their picks by taking someone away from them that would be available. 

My thought would be to go the other way and after 10 picks after their spot they forfeit their pick. I actually was going to suggest it this year but decided not to. 

• TK pinned this topic
37 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

The Sea Turkeys are ready to bathe and frolick in your tears. I’m ready to accept an offer for the Seattle GM position. 

But I would like to be in the lottery for the Skins. 

I got you in. I will update the thread later.  Don’t trust it in my phone.    

I think we're close to full capacity. See you guys next Friday!

Just now, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Sure the new Raiders GM will flip with you.

Welcome home. 😉

Hail.

Thanks, buddy! Good to be back. I have to say I am very interested in seeing how Mayock performs :)

1 hour ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

I havent been very active on the board in a long time and used to have anotber user name years ago but if you a strapped for GMs I would like to be considered for one

I do see the Titans as open... i would love that as my brother is a hugs titans fan, if the lottery doesnt give me #15 :)

You are in for both!  Glad to have you!

1 hour ago, Chump Bailey said:

The heck with it. I'll throw my hat back into the ring and take the Falcons. I need a reprieve from grad school :)

I have you in for the Falcons right now.   We can check with the new Raiders GM to see if they are Ok switching if you would prefer them. Either way you are in! I knew you couldn't stay away! Being a GM is in your blood! 🙂  

56 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I have you in for the Falcons right now.   We can check with the new Raiders GM to see if they are Ok switching if you would prefer them. Either way you are in! I knew you couldn't stay away! Being a GM is in your blood! 🙂  

No worries and I wish the new Raiders GM good luck!

Thanks fellas :)

11 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

alright, whatever, let's do this thing.

As pithy as last year I recall :)

2 hours ago, dballer said:

Ill take the Falcons, you’ve got the Raiders...they are too hot for me to handle anyways 😂

Well, okay looks like it's mano a mano Mayock and Chump. No pressure at all 😟

@Hail2theSkins24 @Epochalypse @Baughlin' @bedlamVR @Butters20 @DogofWar1 @Berggy9598 @wilco_holland

Last chance to reclaim your team if you are in. At 6PM today we will start recruiting. 

Hope all can make it! 

@dballer @Chump Bailey

Ok, you guys are switched: 

Chump Bailey = Raiders

dballer = Falcons

Special thanks dballer for being flexible.  

Archived