Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is the Outrage over Boeing 737-MAX?

Fergasun

@AsburySkinsFan I wanted to let you know I attempted to watch the video.  I even got a few minutes in when I had a realization.  We were arguing over the definition of FBW when that didn't really matter to the overall point.  So I propose a ceasefire and we jointly agree to refocus on the real concern, that @twa doesn't know what he's talking about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, twa said:

Certainly for the plane pitching downward(from the evidence so far)

But Is the pitch the reason for the crash or is it untrained pilots?

Clearly trained ones had no real problem avoiding crashing.

A great deal of the meat sold in the US contains salmonella. (Thanks to Frank Perdue, and Carter's USDA.)  However, if the chicken is cooked enough, the cook can kill the salmonella. 

If somebody gets food poisioning, is the fault the person who put the poison in the chicken, or the person who failed to fix the problem?

28 minutes ago, Larry said:

No. 

Your post contradicts itself. No other reading is necessary to make this statement. 

And as far as I'm aware, no one has granted you the authority to tell me what to do

IF you and others would have bothered to read the article you would have discovered that Boeing did a piss poor job at providing manuals, and simulators to train in.

but no ya'll read headlines and don't put things in context.

And I have every authority to tell you what to do, I just don't have the authority to make you do it.

However, if you had you wouldn't look silly.

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

A great deal of the meat sold in the US contains salmonella. (Thanks to Frank Perdue, and Carter's USDA.)  However, if the chicken is cooked enough, the cook can kill the salmonella. 

If somebody gets food poisioning, is the fault the person who put the poison in the chicken, or the person who failed to fix the problem?

properly trained chefs cook the meat thoroughly and use proper sanitary measures.

it is even recommended on the labels I think. :pint:

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

The person who failed to fix the problem.

but in America we have been conditioned to believe that companies aren't responsible for their products.

1 minute ago, twa said:

properly trained chefs cook the meat thoroughly and use proper sanitary measures.

it is even recommended on the labels I think. :pint:

Thoroughly according to who?

the processors who insist that food be cooked to high temps because they refuse to take steps to avoid contamination.

But you ignore where the contaminants come from and place the blame on the chef.

19 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

@AsburySkinsFan I wanted to let you know I attempted to watch the video.  I even got a few minutes in when I had a realization.  We were arguing over the definition of FBW when that didn't really matter to the overall point.  So I propose a ceasefire and we jointly agree to refocus on the real concern, that @twa doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fair enough.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I feel like I'm trying to talk to twa.

Asbury served as the tailgate's twa for a while. This board used to lean heavy right. 

I'd say Asbury's taken 10times the lumps as twa dealing with the likes of Sarge and co on the daily. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

But you ignore where the contaminants come from and place the blame on the chef.

Is it a problem trained chefs should be able to address?

5 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Asbury served as the tailgate's twa for a while. This board used to lean heavy right. 

I'd say Asbury's taken 10times the lumps as twa dealing with the likes of Sarge and co on the daily. 

Man those were the days when twa was the reasonable one.

1 minute ago, twa said:

Is it a problem trained chefs should be able to address?

So the solution to a contaminated food production in your mind does not involve NOT contaminating the food?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Oh man, Sarge and MSF.  Hoo boy, those were some wild times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

So the solution to a contaminated food production in your mind does not involve NOT contaminating the food?

**** happens....literally.

ignoring it can kill folk you are paid to serve..

1 hour ago, twa said:

**** happens....literally.

ignoring it can kill folk you are paid to serve..

You don't get to say "**** happens" like it's accidental that nearly the entire food chain is contaminated because of these processors.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Navy Dave makes ASF look like a buddhist monk.

Thems just jokes @AsburySkinsFan ;) 

I'd be a good Buddihist monk...Shaolin maybe so I can kick the **** out of people on occasion.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Haha 1