Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, I've got a problem with Jessica Mendoza and her mediocre insights she brings to Sunday Night Baseball, too.

I seriously don't get all of her praise. Her insights are nothing new or interesting. She passes off softball and baseball as the same thing---they're not. It's like getting a hockey analyst to cover lacrosse, because they both have goals.

17 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Hope MLB goes after some players next.

They won't. There is a labor war coming after the season, Manfried won't jeopardize that.

46 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

So this was prior to the 2019 season ... when did the Astros and Red Sox violations occur? 

Postseason 2017:  Manfred’s report says the club continued using their systems to steal signs during the postseason, even after all 30 clubs were warned that September to not use electronics improperly to steal signs.

also remember, this was after the Red Sox got popped for the smart watch crap and the league was already put on notice about electronics

Just now, EmirOfShmo said:

Yeah, I need to mark my calendar for NYY & LAD vs HOU. Should be quite entertaining. 

Still waiting on the MLB report on BOS. 

I'm pretty sure we'll see some sparks fly next month too when Spring Training begins...I'm tempted to book my ticket to go see the Nats/Astros game since it is right in the beginning :ols:

• Haha 1

/Mean Girls/

The Trevor Bauer mention is so, so good. 

8 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I cant wait to see the Astros players get beaned on their league wide tour this season :ols:

The 2020 season is going to be The Astros Hate Tour.  God, Ive never had to root for the Yankees. Thats gonna be weird. 

• Like 1

Jeter gets to the HoF, apparently 1 vote shy of being unanimous according to my buddy who's a Yankees fan.  It's not good enough that the guy won like, 5 rings, 3k hits, awards, famous plays, living legend, etc...nope, he's ****ing butthurt that he's ONE VOTE SHY of being unanimous.  It's never enough for these assholes.  

Happy about Larry Walker.  I've come around on him in recent years.  He was a beast outside of Coors Field, too.  Got hurt a lot but he dominated when he was on the field.