Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this game being played in Dallas??

ljer

Yeah, I have to agree. I don't know if it's that the f*cking dipsh*t cowf*ck fans are more loud and obnoxious, definitely the obnoxious part, or whether or not we're just so demoralized that we can't cheer. Probably both. BTW, I hate FOX commentators. Even the non-ex-cowsh*ts are rooting for Dumbass.

Originally posted by dcogan1820

Yeah, I have to agree. I don't know if it's that the f*cking dipsh*t cowf*ck fans are more loud and obnoxious, definitely the obnoxious part, or whether or not we're just so demoralized that we can't cheer. Probably both. BTW, I hate FOX commentators. Even the non-ex-cowsh*ts are rooting for Dumbass.

Thank you...I thought I was losing my mind

I still think you are all crazy. When they showed the first half turnovers, all of the outbursts were exclamations of "oh ----", not cheers. When the Cowboys just got the ball back on the fumbled punt, the fans were booing, not cheering.

That said, it looks like a lot of people didnt bother coming back out for the 2nd half. I'm sure people are just chilling inside, especially on the club level.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Why would Redskin fans go to this game?

I wouldnt go if someone PAID me to.

I sure would!

Any way, I am suspissious of Fox of "adding in" croud souond. It wouldn't be the first time, it has been done before, I also hate how many times I need to hear the name Parcells, every time anything happens.

No offense intended, but this strikes me as a particularly silly thread. Lots of Northern Virginians here saying 'the crowd sucks'...while sitting at home watching the game on TV :laugh:

Fans are human. Can we really fault anyone for being more sedate than usual at this point. We suck. Period. Would I be there if I had tickets? Probably. But I ain't normal.

If the Redskins want their fans to be hardcore, then they have to show up. Until they consistently do, the FANS are the last ones culpable at FedEx Field.

Archived