Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PISSED at NFL Sunday Ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarhog

I just fired off a highly pissed-off email to NFL Sunday Ticket. Despite paying an obscene price to be guaranteed able to view all my beloved Redskins games, I had to miss the first part of a sacred game today, because DIRECTV felt I NEEDED to see the freaking Rams clinch the NFC West. This despite the fact that I could've tuned in to that game at any point had I cared about that particular game.

So, today, just for you DIRECTV and NFL Sunday Ticket executives....

:cuss: :censored: :redpunch: :redpunch: :doh: :hammer: :dunce: :mad: :box:

Yeah. Good thing cable has the NFL Ticket.. :rolleyes: I know the feeling though. Had to wait for end of Cinci game.....2 kneel downs....whew....be still my heart.. Then go from there to see, calm yourself now, Faulk being interviewed after the Rams game :doh: the go to JB and then some commercials. :shot: Finally got to the game.........before halftime even......... grumble

:cheers:

Originally posted by CaliforniaSkin

Yeah, I know, pisses me off no end too. I simply can't understand why on earth the networks would insist doing this.:mad:

It's all about the $$, unfortunately...as much as the NFL says they cater to fans and their interests, it's B-S!!! I was in a sports bar, informed that you can see every game as soon as it starts. I was dissapointed to see three televisions on the end of the Rams games, and three more showing the end of the damn Titans-Bills game...their explanation was saying that the satellites and the NFL wouldn't switch until the previous games were finished. So much beaurocracy in the NFL and TV...bull****.

Originally posted by Yusuf06

I was pissed too....until I started watching the game and figured out that they were trying to save us the heartbreak of watching the latest Skins debacle.

Yeah.

Sweet mercy.

I thought the same thing about halfway through the 3rd Qtr Y.

Still. If I'm gonna bleed, I wanna bleed through the whole game :)

Archived