Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Israel is for Jewish people only" - Netanyahu

Bozo the kKklown

30 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Obviously there must be a large Jewish population in New York so the the fact that politicians cater to them is not surprising. They need their vote, anything for a vote 👍 

While that is true, and I don't have any empirical evidence to back it up, but I'm willing to bet a little more than half of NY's Jewish population is pretty progressive, non-secular, and aren't fans of the current Israeli regime.

This is gonna hurt him in the eyes of the many progressives in NYC, Jewish or not.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:34 PM, Barry.Randolphe said:

This is starting to look like how the George Floyd situation jumpstarted changing people's views on race relations. It has been happening for years, but now that there are tons of cameras on the ground showing what is happening, people can't deny what they're seeing with their own eyes.

Can you imagine if something like this was occurring at the Vatican?

I certainly hope so. Israel is an apartheid state and needs to be treated as such. That said, I seriously doubt it happens. Israel owns US politicians and the US mostly dictates the optics of the conflict. If you boil it down to it's simplest terms, it's as if an outside entity declared that Native Americans are the rightful owners of US lands and then proceeded to arm them to the point that they're able to occupy the US with an iron fist all while gradually pushing non-natives out. I'm sure MAGAs would quietly submit or resist peacefully under those circumstances.

On 5/10/2021 at 10:00 PM, Rogue Jedi said:

Not a good look for Yang to be congratulated by Stephen Miller and Ted Cruz. The left doesn’t forget things like this.

Very very disappointed in him, I was a fan of his progressive ideas as candidate but he basically nuked himself in my eyes

I liked him but he's dead to me now.

• Like 2

I mean, how many times do we have to see that same **** from Israel. If they wanted peace it would be easy. They started new **** by annexing Palestinian neighborhoods, and kicking the people out on the street. They act like thugs and I just don’t get why we are in their back pocket when we have countries like Kuwait Saudis Arabia and UAE we have friendly military presence in now... I don’t get the strategy.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I mean, how many times do we have to see that same **** from Israel. If they wanted peace it would be easy. They started new **** by annexing Palestinian neighborhoods, and kicking the people out on the street. They act like thugs and I just don’t get why we are in their back pocket when we have countries like Kuwait Saudis Arabia and UAE we have friendly military presence in now... I don’t get the strategy.

The strategy has nothing to do with US interests and everything to do with evangelicals and their end times nonsense.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I would think they would be all for Israel failing? Aren’t they looking forward to the end times?

In my experience, Christians seem to be absolutely convinced then when they die, they are destined to go to a place of eternal happiness.  And yet, they all seem to be scared of dying.  This is no different.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Without litigating the entire history of this dispute, what is the reason now.....in 2021.....that Israel is annexing land and kicking people out on the streets?   Is it still pretty much "because we feel we have claim to the land?"  

If that is the case, is there not a better solution?  I just don't get it.  Sure, Palestinians should not be firing rockets into Israel....and then not expect any retaliation once that happens, but what is the justification for Israel's actions that seems to get it started?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Without litigating the entire history of this dispute, what is the reason now.....in 2021.....that Israel is annexing land and kicking people out on the streets?   Is it still pretty much "because we feel we have claim to the land?"  

If that is the case, is there not a better solution?  I just don't get it.  Sure, Palestinians should not be firing rockets into Israel....and then not expect any retaliation once that happens, but what is the justification for Israel's actions that seems to get it started?

Have you seen what is going on with Netanyahu?  Creating a crisis tends to favor those in power.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I doubt those two sides even know why they are fighting anymore, just that they hate each other. Such a longstanding feud that will never go away sadly. 

It's still an occupied territory, people haven't forgotten that.

• Like 1