Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs. Redskins Game Thread

JJredskins00

The fact that we have let Hambrick do this is inconceivable. I just cant stand this. Do we really have to keep Edwards around for the sake of continuity? Could a different "d" coordinator not do better? Wouldn't Arrington and company be happier if they were winning? I know this isn't all the defenses fault today....but 190 yards to Hambrick? Please.

Originally posted by Sarge

Why, because they paid too much money for tickets expecting to see a professional football team play professional football? Because some drove from way far away in sh!tty weather to see this mess? Because we have an owner that doesn't know his arse from a hole in the gorund when it comes to football?

A REAL Skins fan, no matter who pissed or whatever they are at the team would NEVER, EVER, EVER in their lives cheer for the scum that is the Cowpukes... I want to vomit right now... but damnit, have some team pride. If not pride, be freakin loayl... Let's go Cowboys? Get the **** out of there and go home. Go buy some Cowboys apparel, because you don't deserve to be a Skins fan if you do that.

Originally posted by jp603

In deference to our Native American brothers and sisters, I propose renaming this team the Washington Womenfolk.

THe nicest I'm thinking is Washington QUITTERS/ LOSERS. The nastiest is Washington female private parts

Archived