Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs. Redskins Game Thread

JJredskins00

so much for not the RB not getting 200, what does he need now... 12 for 200, best game of his career.

Now they are comfortable enough to call a TO to give their RB a TD, sick.

How many RB's have had their career best game against the vaunted skins defense....

Standing up no less....

Patrick Ramsey is our guy I can't even remember a time when Patrick through 4 INT's Ramsey is there is no controversy this guy is only a backup and can't play more than 2 or 3 games in place of the starter no more then that or he starts to stink up the place

Originally posted by NavyDave

Why does spurrier need to motivate grown men who have been to the probowl?

All players need to be coached, motivated, pushed, disciplined - that's what brings respect from the players. Strategy isn't enough, the coach has to compel players to effectuate his gameplan. Just look at Parcells.

After this game, I have a few more additions to my list of players that we need to get rid of.

This is the W O R S T Redskins team in, oh, atleast 23 years.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by Skins_KDawg

Did I hear the crowd chanting "Let's go Cowboys"?

If so, every fan chanting that needs to be hung by their nuts and/or ovaries.

Why, because they paid too much money for tickets expecting to see a professional football team play professional football? Because some drove from way far away in sh!tty weather to see this mess? Because we have an owner that doesn't know his arse from a hole in the gorund when it comes to football?

Originally posted by Skins_KDawg

This is downright pathetic, the crowd just cheered a Cowboys touchdown...

YOU DONT DO THAT... EVER.

they paid their money and sat through the rain to see this crap. They can do whatever they want. SOMETHING has to wake the owner of this team up.

Archived