Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Cohen testifies before the House Oversight Committee

Cooked Crack

58 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Cohen is a convicted liar... don’t forget that folks.... everything he is saying today should be in the mueller report, If it is true... 

Except that he is bringing physical evidence and corroboration of his testimony with him. I'm sure there is some self-serving going on, but I suspect we actually will get the toned down version of the truth which will still be more horrifying than most of us want to believe.

How is Jim Jordan still in office?  Isn't he the former Ohio State coach that looked the other way when sexual abuse was happening? *allegedly*

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Watching these lying politicians questioning a lying lawyer about a liying President makes me want to move my family to the moon.  

It's really a sad state of affairs.  This is what the Trump era will be known for.  Lying liars lying about lies.   The Dems have to know that regardless of what Cohen says, truth or not, it isn't going to move anybody on anything. On the other side of the coin, for the GOP to act shocked that Donald Trump would surround himself with liars & loyalists is equally ridiculous.   As if Trump would surround himself with these kinds of people, but he himself is a perfectly honest & clean person.

Just now, redskinss said:

Any chance for more detail on that comment I'm not able to watch.

Pretty much they brought out a token black women who's father was born in Selma and asked if Trump was racist why would he hire her?

Cohen replied he was the son of a Holocaust survivor

29 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Jim Jordan is failing massively here.  He looks desperate to land that knockout punch on Cohen but keeps whiffing and isn't even coming close.

After FOX gets done editing the footage Jordan will look like Winston Churchill. 

"I yield the floor to the distinguished molester from Ohio."

Archived