Sign in to follow this  
BenningRoadSkin

Tamla Horsford Murdered at an Adult Sleepover and Little to No Investigation was Done

If they feel something strange went down I agree with their efforts to gain attention.  Hopefully the attention will get the family and friends some answers.  The problem will be online idiots that start issuing threats over this.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Something recent.....

http://sandrarose.com/2019/02/lawyer-homeowner-who-hosted-slumber-party-where-tamla-horsford-died-releases-statement/

I find it damned odd that when I Google it the only things that come up seem to be people wondering why there is no news about it.......

Same.

Google news results are blank. That's damned odd indeed.

I would suggest not using private citizens' personal perspectives as a source of a news event. The account in the OP says as fact that the woman was murdered and was brutally beaten, even though neither has been proven or even indicated by the autopsy or police. it plays a role in why it's not being reported much in that so far no foul play has been indicated. I mean, it's pretty weird to claim that the woman was brutally beaten to death and then the killers left her body on the lawn all night for the aunt to stumble across the next day. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I would suggest not using private citizens' personal perspectives as a source of a news event. The account in the OP says as fact that the woman was murdered and was brutally beaten, even though neither has been proven or even indicated by the autopsy or police. it plays a role in why it's not being reported much in that so far no foul play has been indicated. I mean, it's pretty weird to claim that the woman was brutally beaten to death and then the killers left her body on the lawn all night for the aunt to stumble across the next day. 

You should click the link in the first post then.

This is all the news from this story.

According to the statement by the lawyers, the autopsy by the county coroner stated the cause of death was falling off a deck and reported high levels of alcohol in her system. and Xanax.

Is the husband claiming 'beaten to death', or just internet warriors?

Are the people claiming 'beaten to death' accusing the coroner of a coverup?

https://www.forsythnews.com/local/authorities-final-report-pending-in-forsyth-county-womans-death/

A death certificate obtained by the Forsyth County News states that Horsford’s autopsy determined that Horsford was killed by “multiple blunt force injuries” at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2018. The death was classified as an accident with “acute ethanol intoxication” (or alcohol intoxication) being a “significant condition contributing to” her death.

Not sure how you get multiple blunt force injuries from falling off a deck. 

Xanax+Alcohol makes you blackout though, can easily fall and hit your head or something like that.

Some facts missing from this story unless the deck is 10+ft off the ground. 

• Thanks 1

how is jumping on THIS facebook post, and getting instantly outraged (as if there was never BS Facebook posts) different from getting outraged that the MSM is ignoring the FB post that vaccinations cause autism.

i will continue to trust the power of the Fouth Estate, and will continue in my belief that the press IS motivated to root out stories like this... find them ..and report on them.. WHEN  THEY ARE REAL.   and i will continue to trust the vetting that the REAL press submits itself to.   

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

how is jumping on THIS facebook post, and getting instantly outraged (as if there was never BS Facebook posts) different from getting outraged that the MSM is ignoring the FB post that vaccinations cause autism.

i will continue to trust the power of the Fouth Estate, and will continue in my belief that the press IS motivated to root out stories like this... find them ..and report on them.. WHEN  THEY ARE REAL.   and i will continue to trust the vetting that the REAL press submits itself to.   

What exactly are you mad about?

2 hours ago, Mooka said:

Xanax+Alcohol makes you blackout though, can easily fall and hit your head or something like that.

EB4004-E9-6-A0-A-40-A0-B62-E-0-AED95-AA0

^satellite image of her house block... 

looks like a deck, with stairs going down to the yard via google earth.. so, i’d say she fell down the stairs....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mooka said:

https://www.forsythnews.com/local/authorities-final-report-pending-in-forsyth-county-womans-death/

A death certificate obtained by the Forsyth County News states that Horsford’s autopsy determined that Horsford was killed by “multiple blunt force injuries” at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2018. The death was classified as an accident with “acute ethanol intoxication” (or alcohol intoxication) being a “significant condition contributing to” her death.

If she passed out and fell over the rail and landed upside down on her head, I could totally see how that could be fatal. Especially if her head bounced off the ground multiple times or hit the deck on the way down before hitting the ground. 

The National Floor Safety Institute (didn’t even know that was a thing) states:

• Half of all accidental deaths in the home are caused by a fall. Most fall injuries in the home happen at ground level, not from an elevation.”

Source

She could have been murdered or she could have fallen and died accidentally. I think the uncertainty on why and how she died is why this story hasn’t been picked up by the media.

• Like 1

My fake news radar went off, but sadly this tragedy occurred.

However, my "Russian fake facts Hurricane" is showing this to be a Cat 5.

Hey, ivan, let's sow distrust between Americans and the justice system -- here is the perfect case. Not only was this woman murdered, but the cops are covering it up....

• Like 1

After watching the news story, it's definitely fishy.  I don't think it's as simple as this woman falling off a deck and hitting her head (but that could be a possibility). 

First, the woman being interviewed says something like "the story we got is that she drank too much and passed away, it was alcohol poisoning" she neglects to say where that information came from.  But then the news guy chimes in and says she may have fallen to hear death from the balcony.

The fishy part is that the cop got fired for accessing information into a case file in which there was a "death he was a witness to" or something like that.  Seems like there's a feeling that this guy was a witness in whatever happened to her, whether she was beaten or fell.  

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

After watching the news story, it's definitely fishy.  I don't think it's as simple as this woman falling off a deck and hitting her head (but that could be a possibility). 

First, the woman being interviewed says something like "the story we got is that she drank too much and passed away, it was alcohol poisoning" she neglects to say where that information came from.  But then the news guy chimes in and says she may have fallen to hear death from the balcony.

The fishy part is that the cop got fired for accessing information into a case file in which there was a "death he was a witness to" or something like that.  Seems like there's a feeling that this guy was a witness in whatever happened to her, whether she was beaten or fell.  

I got the feeling that the guy was deemed a witness because everyone who was there that night is considered a witness, and he was there that night...not because he actually witnessed her death. His being fired--even though apparently he didn't do anything that was technically illegal--kinda throws a wrench into any coverup theories, since the police dept would have covered that up as well, especially since it wasn't illegal. Firing him just brings more suspicion to what actually happened.

Just now, Califan007 said:

I got the feeling that the guy was deemed a witness because everyone who was there that night is considered a witness, and he was there that night...not because he actually witnessed her death. His being fired--even though apparently he didn't do anything that was technically illegal--kinda throws a wrench into any coverup theories, since the police dept would have covered that up as well, especially since it wasn't illegal. Firing him just brings more suspicion to what actually happened.

Good points, didn't think that everyone there would be considered a witness, even if they were in different parts of the house when her death occurred.  

He didn't do anything technically illegal...technically being the key word there.  It is odd that he wanted access to the file in which he was a witness to a death, though, especially if he allegedly didn't do anything wrong.  

59 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

He didn't do anything technically illegal...technically being the key word there.  It is odd that he wanted access to the file in which he was a witness to a death, though, especially if he allegedly didn't do anything wrong.  

Not really odd to me he would want inside information on someone he knew that died.....especially at his girlfriends house.

1 minute ago, twa said:

Not really odd to me he would want inside information on someone he knew that died.....especially at his girlfriends house.

Yeah, if he wanted to alter it or make it disappear.  

13 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

What exactly are you mad about?

not mad at all.. just willing to wait patiently for facts from vetted sources before jumping to conclusions one way or another.