Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turns out Jeff Bezos was hacked by Saudi crown prince

Cooked Crack

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think this is really a key point.  WTF does Jeff Bezos care about ANYTHING?  You can't be embarrassed if you legit do not care what other people think about you.  

"There are embarrassing dick picks of you, Jeff"

"Okay, well I'm worth $137 billion, what have you done with your life?"

This literally does not change anything for Bezos.  Is there anyone that now won't take a meeting with him?  Or won't sell him something he wants?  Anyone that is going to talk **** about him behind his back needs Bezos more than he needs them.  

And now his **** pic may sink the Enquirer.  Just the pic!  That's a **** befitting the richest man in the world.

"I don't always take **** pics, but when I do...."

Edit: didn't realize profanity filter doesn't catch the d word.

17 minutes ago, bearrock said:

And now his **** pic may sink the Enquirer.  Just the pic!  That's a **** befitting the richest man in the world.

"I don't always take **** pics, but when I do...."

:ols:

Reminds me of an old Chris Rock bit.  Bill Clinton is so famous, that if you touch his dick, YOU become famous. 

Edit: didn't realize profanity filter doesn't catch the d word.

I did. :evil:

9 hours ago, justice98 said:

You might be able to pull this off in less turbulent times, but for AMI to think they were gonna get away with this at this point in time is astounding.  And that's WITHOUT the Saudi link.  If that bears fruit, it's even more crazy.

Not to mention, a guy worth $137b is probably more immune to blackmail if all you've got on him is a gossippy embarrassment.  

Yeah, I was wondering if he murdered somebody, lol. They botched this terribly.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, I was wondering if he murdered somebody, lol. They botched this terribly.

They've probably been doing this to relatively famous and/or powerful people for decades and nobody has ever fought back at the expense of their career.  AMI probably thought nobody ever would.  Turns out the one time they were wrong, the guy could literally spend $2 billion crushing them and not notice.  Oops. 

29 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

They've probably been doing this to relatively famous and/or powerful people for decades and nobody has ever fought back at the expense of their career.  AMI probably thought nobody ever would.  Turns out the one time they were wrong, the guy could literally spend $2 billion crushing them and not notice.  Oops. 

He should just buy AMI and liquidate it.

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yeah, their blackmail team (If that's what it is) has to have some Vinny/BA/ Ernie Grunfeld equivalent running that joint. 😂

"Yeah, let's blackmail a dude that wipes his ass with my life earnings with nothing but dick pics."

Dumbasses

7 hours ago, Springfield said:

Tucker Carlson (never watched him, only see posts about him here) seems like a total troll.  Seems like a complete caricature of what the republicans envision.

I know, right? If you wanted to mock them you'd MAKE a Tucker Carlson and program him to say the crazy **** he spews on air......

42 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

I know, right? If you wanted to mock them you'd MAKE a Tucker Carlson and program him to say the crazy **** he spews on air......

wasn't that stephen colbert's whole shtick?  he just didn't go full r-word (that's republican).

every now and then i'd listen to tucker 20 or so years ago and even met him a couple times in the seattle area where he often was (can't remember if he lived around the area)----he was a big radio guy back then and was on the abc station if i remember, and it was a super-partisan hard right-wing show then and he was just as far-right and dishonest as he is now, but he didn't do the weirdo-goofus part of the shtick with all the dopey expressions and more dumbed down level of chatter he does now...

he was polite and personable upon initial contact and was notably more articulate then, on and off the air,  but still routinely came off like a stunningly hypocritical hyper-partisan, but also like the kind of car/real estate/insurance salesman typically maligned in caricature.....

and there was some serious poison in him then too that would come out easily enough....one guy at this one seahawk/celebrity charity gathering mentioned how the mexicans in southern oregon were flocking there from CA and "marrying all the fat white girls" (his words, and seriously, that guy was a major Wells Fargo dude) to "make themselves legal" and they were going to "brown-up the country" and soon they'd be in washington state and we'd have the same problem that oregon's getting and cali already has (by his reckoning)......and tucker jumped on that wagon hard

whether the doofus thing was part of him and he didn't manifest it the times i was giving him attention (doubtful), or fox needed him to play dumber than he actually was (likely), or he's just mentally deteriorated via std's, i can't say

On February 8, 2019 at 9:37 AM, No Excuses said:

Maybe I’m missing something, but what is the Trump link here? 

All I get so far is that AMI might be doing dirty bidding on behalf of the Saudi’s. 

Don't forget that Pecker - a longtime Trump pal-  and his Enquirer published a whole bunch of front page articles during the election about Hilary Clinton that made her out to be a corrupt thief who was also on her death bed.

HILLARY-CLINTON-National-Enquirer-.jpeg?

Anybody with half a brain could laugh those off, but the slack-jawed yokels who get their national news at the checkout line of their local Piggly Wiggly while buying Slim Jims and Mountain Dew were certainly influenced by the slander spewed by Trump's slimy publishing friend.  

Pecker indeed.

43 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Anybody with half a brain could laugh those off, but the slack-jawed yokels who get their national news at the checkout line of their local Piggly Wiggly while buying Slim Jims and Mountain Dew were certainly influenced by the slander spewed by Trump's slimy publishing friend.  

Pecker indeed.

Why you gotta trash my Saturday? Been waiting all week to enjoy my Dew. 

Archived