Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

3 hours ago, skinny21 said:

I would be fine with Keenum as a backup, but I have to wonder about cost.  What we paid him last year was due to Denver paying a big chunk of his money.  I’d also think he’d like a shot at competing for a starting role... though that ship may have sailed.  

Given the number of question marks on the team, I’m also not sure we would/should spend as high as a 5th given the number of contributors we’ve found in that round.  Who knows though.  

Yep, I think it left harbor out of DC on a Monday night after a brutal loss to the Bears. 

57 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

Greg Olson will probably be in the booth calling games next season. His playing days are over I believe.

I agree. Love him as a TE, but the last thing we need is another beaten down TE on his last legs. 

I'm still not convinced Reed is done and gone. I can see us restructuring him on an incentive-laden deal. If the dude is going to continue ruining his life by playing then it may as well be for us.

The darkhorse I like is Jacob Hollister (although he'll probably stay in Seattle) and i'm still convinced Njoku could be had for a conditional later round pick.

I could totally see Greg Olson taking a 1 year swan song deal with his boy Ron. I'm not saying he's a difference maker, but it might be a low cost bridge for a young guy.

Burton, don't love, but was once highly thought of before going to a train wreck offense. Might be worth it. There are others, but those two are ones I hadn't heard.

5 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I'm still not convinced Reed is done and gone. I can see us restructuring him on an incentive-laden deal. If the dude is going to continue ruining his life by playing then it may as well be for us.

Good God, I hope not.  I am honestly afraid for him and don't want to be witness to the next hit.  

I wish nothing but the best for Jordan, but the projection for the team SHOULD NOT be to pencil-in a TE spot for him.  This team was hamstrung because they did not have a viable TE threat after he and Dean were lost.

:229:The Rook

Archived