Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

can someone explain to me why there was a period where Marshall seemingly disappeared from the roster, but now is back?  Because I made a post predicted he'd make the team and was getting a ton of people thinking he was already gone and they seemed to be right/  Was he an exclusive rights free agent who didn't sign his tender till late, was it just a mistake?

6 hours ago, NeverSurrender said:

I know you guys dont want to hear it but Perine will make the team.  He can play teams and the coaching staff loves him. Byron Marshall will get hurt in camp.  Bibbs was always better.  

You're right, I don't want to hear that, with all due respect.

What I want to hear, is that Elijah Wellman makes the team in his place.

Lions beat reporter says Marvin Jones could be on the move. Only owed $13M over the next two seasons. If he passes his physical I'd be all over sending a late rounder for him. Exactly what Gruden (and Haskins) needs.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

One player taken in Supplemental Draft, and one eligible, un-picked free agent. is about to sign with the Jags.

That leaves 3 players left, who were eligible for the SD, who are still available :

Syracuse LB Shyheim Cullen

Northland CC TE Devonaire Clarington

St. Francis DB Bryant Perry

I’m pretty sure the West Virginia receiver is still available. Edit and correction, Simms is apparently  signing  a free agent contract with Jacksonville.

On 7/17/2019 at 12:05 PM, SemperFi Skins said:

https://nfltraderumors.co/cardinals-sign-supplemental-s-jalen-thompson-cut-ot-desmond-harrison/

Cardinals just cut Desmond Harrison. We were the only other team to put in a waiver claim for him a few weeks ago. I assume he'll be on our roster by Thursday or Friday. Starting Tackle for the Browns last year at Left Tackle.

Uhh no. There's a felony arrest warrant for domestic strangulation out on him. He's done. This isn't like Reuben Foster from what I've read.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

\

Seems like the reality with Boston is that he wants too much cash. Will be interesting to see what kind of contract he eventually drops.

Josh Jones, another Packers failure. Bama boy Ragland from KC as well. That's a couple of Bruce signings right there if they hit the street.

22 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Seems like the reality with Boston is that he wants too much cash. Will be interesting to see what kind of contract he eventually drops.

Josh Jones, another Packers failure. Bama boy Ragland from KC as well. That's a couple of Bruce signings right there if they hit the street.

I posted this yesterday prior to Foster getting released. I think Ragland ends up here.

6 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Guard? How about LT that is more concerning right now. 

Yeah but we dont have a perennial pro bowl left guard who's most likely going to report at some time.

But either position made available at this moment would be fine by me.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Can never have enough EDGE talent, and Brailford is starting the season on PUP:

Could be a good thing.

He's probably too good to leave on the PS, but as a 7th rounder, probably won't see much time on the field if he's on the 53-man, especially with Sweat in there.

So it kind of preserves him for a while.

Archived