Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

12 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Why? Because they signed some washed up WR? i cant believe how attention and praise they are getting over a WR that GB  didn't even want to bring back

Washed up WR that would be the best WR on our team?? 

Oh yeah, him

and Cooper. And Gallup. And Elliot. And Dak. And their OL. And their stingy defense. 

21 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Oh yeah, him

and Cooper. And Gallup. And Elliot. And Dak. And their OL. And their stingy defense. 

Yet both games will be decided by 7 points or less. Neither franchise has an elite QB, so no big deal. 

27 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Oh yeah, him

Their OL is so over rated..They aren't as good as they use to be..

Yep the cowboys seem to be suited up a bit better...so do the eagles and it's looking more n more like the basement for us. Till the NFL no longer exists...any given Sunday, throw out who has who on each other team's rosters, divisional games especially is anyone's game.

1 hour ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Oh yeah, him

First off Cobb at this stage in his career is not better than Doctson or Richardson.If Doctson and Richardson were playing with Aaron Rodgers I am sure it would do wonders for their careers.

Amari Cooper is injury prone I give him eight games this year.Zeke we all know is a stud but is on the verge of breaking down with his workload and style of play.

The o-line is not  that good. Tyron Smith is a joke Collins is average Fredrickson is a question mark so that leaves them Martin.

Dak is also a joke I can't wait for them to overpay him.It will lead to years of 8-8 from them lol.If Alex did not get hurt we would have beat them down twice.With the bama boys in the middle we are built to beat them.

35 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Their OL is so over rated..They aren't as good as they use to be..

Well, their all-pro center didn't play a game last year, and is expected to be 100% by the time OTAs start this offseason.  So they have that going for them.

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

Well, their all-pro center didn't play a game last year, and is expected to be 100% by the time OTAs start this offseason.  So they have that going for them.

Center wasn't the problem in 2018..your Tackles and left Guard are a problem.

5 minutes ago, Nerm said:

Well who is to say he is 100% and can still play at an all-pro level.We will thump Dallas this year to two times. We got alot of talent coming back from injuries our self. Starting with are own all-pro caliber rg.dont forget our stud running back in Guice.Oh what about Ferrari Foster? Landon Collins? Dunbar?PRichie?

Heck with Dallas we got loads of talent people on this board dont show love and when our guys are healthy we are the best team in the east!

55 minutes ago, Ghedrick said:

First off Cobb at this stage in his career is not better than Doctson or Richardson.If Doctson and Richardson were playing with Aaron Rodgers I am sure it would do wonders for their careers.

Amari Cooper is injury prone I give him eight games this year.Zeke we all know is a stud but is on the verge of breaking down with his workload and style of play.

The o-line is not  that good. Tyron Smith is a joke Collins is average Fredrickson is a question mark so that leaves them Martin.

Dak is also a joke I can't wait for them to overpay him.It will lead to years of 8-8 from them lol.If Alex did not get hurt we would have beat them down twice.With the bama boys in the middle we are built to beat them.

.....god bless you 

1 hour ago, Ghedrick said:

Alex getting hurt had nothing to do with us losing to dallas in the second game....we barely won the first and cooper roasted us in the second game trust me you will want to see this team exactly what it is or you will lose a lotta sleep

23 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Alex getting hurt had nothing to do with us losing to dallas in the second game....we barely won the first and cooper roasted us in the second game trust me you will want to see this team exactly what it is or you will lose a lotta sleep

different offense means the defense performs differently

29 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

The Redskins are a 15-1 team every off season in my opinion and I get plenty of sleep...7-8 hours a night and some days multiple 2+ hour naps..

skins re-signed Zac Kerin.  Kyle Fuller is also on the roster.  Tyler Catalina is still around.  Wonder if these guys mean we won't give Arie Kouandijo another shot?

The only other center we have besides Roullier we have is Casey Dunn.  Wonder who we're more likely to bring back, Bergstrom or Luke Bowanko for a shot at backup center?

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Flowers saying he has modeled his game after Trent has gotta be the least self-aware backhanded compliment ever.

Lol... Cut him some slack, he’s still a youngster. But, yes, I see your point. 

Has it it been confirmed he’s going to play G?

11 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Lol... Cut him some slack, he’s still a youngster. But, yes, I see your point. 

Has it it been confirmed he’s going to play G?

Since we are actually talking about the Redskins...nothing is ever confirmed until it happens.  Skins FO MO is 'We cannot confirm nor deny anything'.

giphy.gif

Listen guys we don't have anyone to play guard. Our right guard suffered a season ending injury. I think he'll be back fine but you never know. Depth along our entire oline is weak right now and we lost our backup tackle who has gotten way too much playing time over the past few seasons.  

The flowers signing gives us some flexibility. There are many examples of failed LT's performing at the guard slot.

The guy is young and definitely has above average athleticism based on being drafted early. 

We have major holes at linebacker and wide receiver that need to be addressed early in the draft. We only have so many picks and dont have the luxury of taking a high quality guard early in the draft. 

We spent a bit on him, but he projects to be a starter on our oline this year and at the very least a backup similar to ty nsehke, except the floor is lower, the potential upside is higher, and he is cheaper overall. 

9 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Listen guys we don't have anyone to play guard. Our right guard suffered a season ending injury. I think he'll be back fine but you never know. Depth along our entire oline is weak right now and we lost our backup tackle who has gotten way too much playing time over the past few seasons.  

The flowers signing gives us some flexibility. There are many examples of failed LT's performing at the guard slot.

The guy is young and definitely has above average athleticism based on being drafted early. 

We have major holes at linebacker and wide receiver that need to be addressed early in the draft. We only have so many picks and dont have the luxury of taking a high quality guard early in the draft. 

We spent a bit on him, but he projects to be a starter on our oline this year and at the very least a backup similar to ty nsehke, except the floor is lower, the potential upside is higher, and he is cheaper overall. 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Not true. He was excellent in college. Was he a reach where he was drafted? Yep. And EVERYONE knew that. But to say the guy has never been good is straight up wrong.

No he wasnt. I was stoked when the Giants drafted him. He sucked at Miami. I watched it with my eyes.

Archived