Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, SemperFi Skins said:

No, Diggs put a weird emoji Out there in response to Maryland basketball getting beat and everyone thought it meant it was about something on the horizon for him personally.

lol

That's what I figured, there'd be no reason for Minnesota to trade him.

Looking over bargain deal in which Allen might be interested.  Curtis Riley who played FS for the Giants had decent numbers last year.  Maybe if Collins recommends him to Skins they might sign him on the cheap.  

2 hours ago, RWJ said:

Diggs was one of the WR I was thinking about when they mentioned a splash trade.  He's a local player and played for Maryland.  He signed a new contract last year.  We shall see.  

Foooo shooooo...much rather see what Quinn can do in that spot.

9 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Wait? Hold on a minute.....Did you just say you would rather have Quinn than Diggs?

Quinn is loved around here out of proportion to his talent. I did love him as a 7th round draft pick, but he's still a projection and hasn't looked too durable. Thielen is 28 and about to command a contract. What is his current trade value?

8 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article209111609.html

I know a lot of people have mentioned tre Boston as a possibility at safety.  I didn't know much about him so I read up on him a bit.  I know the Panthers relinquished his rights before his four years were up, which isn't a good sign that they passed on a cheap alternative, and he has played on three teams in five years.  But he is young and seems to be improving as time has gone on.  I know this an old article, but his social activism may be the reason for the lack of interest league-wide.  

I really wanted him last year after he had a monster year with the Chargers. Had a good year with the Cards as well. Sometimes it takes the right sotuatiom for these guys

1 hour ago, Anselmheifer said:

Quinn is loved around here out of proportion to his talent. I did love him as a 7th round draft pick, but he's still a projection and hasn't looked too durable. 

Quinn only had one injury last year, it wasn't even his fault. Ankle. Which he aggravated again when he came back in Nov. Should have been on IR for the whole season instead. Don't think it is a durability issue with him. 

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

Wait? Hold on a minute.....Did you just say you would rather have Quinn than Diggs?

It is really funny that the Skins didn't think he was good. The Skins had their chance to get Diggs in 2015 but selected Spaight instead in the 5th round... lol

4 hours ago, CPAllTheWay012 said:

With all of this talk about player numbers... if we sign Eric Berry, I advocate for Landon Collins and Eric Berry to bring back AREA 51! 

Screw that.  Let’s just bring Landry back.  I looked him up online and he looks to be in prime shape for a comeback.E06D30B4-115C-4313-9E0E-EAC3CAB886E7.jpeg.35d11f7b7b14cd6c6e37b6157cea5c7c.jpegr

5 hours ago, zskins said:

Quinn only had one injury last year, it wasn't even his fault. Ankle. Which he aggravated again when he came back in Nov. Should have been on IR for the whole season instead. Don't think it is a durability issue with him. 

I agree. Also not sure why but it seems if you bring u-p anyone as a possibility that is not a 1st rd pick you are automatically "in love" with him. Apke had some good intangibles and had an unusual injury - one you can return from. Many slot WRs have come in mid to late rds. But no one is thinking hey Apke is a HOF WR in the wings! And I would like to see him get a chance before spending big money on a FA, especially given the CAP situation Bruce has created. 

5 hours ago, zskins said:

It is really funny that the Skins didn't think he was good. The Skins had their chance to get Diggs in 2015 but selected Spaight instead in the 5th round... lol

To be fair 31 other teams let Diggs go past them, some several times. This was not just a Redskins miss - and I agree they missed. Had anyone known how he would turn out of course they would have picked him much sooner. In fact to be fair, just 3 spots before they took Diggs at pick 146, the Vikings took MyCole Pruitt (TE) who is on his 4th team already an had a total of 21 catches for 204 yds and 1 TD. 

Wish List among those whom are left:

Guard Josh Sitton

WR Chris Conley or Kelvin Benjamin

TE Jared Cook

DE Ezekiel Ansah

S Andrew Sendejo, unless he plays in the same position as Collins(too lazy to research)

Doubt this will happen, but.........

3 hours ago, skinsfan5681 said:

I know this isnt really talk of a signing, but what if we move Adonis Alexander to FS. Lookin at his tape he has speed, can hit and has some pretty good ball skills. 

It’s just tape. Not sure he has wiggle in his hips to stay with guys.

Archived