Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Just gonna simply ask guys...there is a completely entire different thread full of collegr prospects that is a few threads below this one. Lets keep this thread for free agency and talks of who may fill voids from the draft and breakdown their film in the other.  Thanks

31 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

Didnt have a good combine and i think he had the slowest 40 at the combine for a wr but his tape is impressive 

Does anyone keep track of players who had a bad combine but were good on tape? How much should each be weighed in other words. 

I feel like there should be a scoring system to make it easy. 

8 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Cobb is tempting, but he was injured for a while last year. Before that he played 15 games or more for the most part, but I thought I had heard about him being slowed down by injuries, sort of like Jordan Reed. If in injuries aren't a problem though, I'd definitely be in on it. We don't necessarily need #1s in free agency, just people besides Richardson and Doctson that can compete.

He’s certainly not perfect, but - of course - that’s why he’s available. He could teach our younger guys a few things, & he could be a reliable option for Keenum, but there is definitely potential that he’s breaking down at this point in his career.

3 minutes ago, grego said:

Does anyone keep track of players who had a bad combine but were good on tape? How much should each be weighed in other words. 

I feel like there should be a scoring system to make it easy. 

Here are a few guys, but I don’t know that there exists a comprehensive list. Antonio Brown lacking explosion seems a surprise in retrospect.

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/2/25/18233778/nfl-combine-worst-performances-history

Josh Norman had an ugly combine

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2018/03/05/nfl-stars-who-overcame-poor-combine-performances/

FYI

Your momma lied to you. You're not special. :bill:

Rule 11 applies to everyone.

That said, I've cleaned up several posts with Rule 11 in place of the violations. All without any timeouts given. :)

At this point my charity is all used up & anyone continuing to violate Rule 11 will be suffering the consequences. :chair:

So is it true?...no mo Mo Harrison?...I still can't believe he didn't get more play time..I guess there's that dude that got injured in pre season last year..Cobb Simms..Simms Cobb.. something like that ...I would have to imagine with it being quiet on the wr fa part of things one would think we're gonna go wr at 15 orrrr we start hearing visits from fa here in the next week.. pretty thin in the wr dpt of things in fa tho..

1 hour ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Berry is pretty versatile, not the very best at any specific assignment but there is nothing that a Safety does that he is bad at which is why when fit and productive many considered him the best Safety in the game.  The issue is he is the wrong side of 30 and has played a grand total of 3 games over the last 2 seasons.  He won't be cheap and you are going to be gambling that he can stay healthy and be the player he was in his prime.  Those kind of gambles rarely work and when you factor in our luck with players with an injury history I would rather pass.

I think Berry is only going to get one year prove it offers.  He was an incredible player, but I think he has some injuries that are never going to heal.  I also read that he decided against surgery to deal with some leg/foot issue that is expected to have a significant impact on his speed and agility.  He is a very highly respected player and an inspirational person.  I hope Dallas takes a look at him, but there are a lot of doubts that he can ever be a good starter again.  Sad, he looked like a HOF player just a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So is it true?...no mo Mo Harrison?...I still can't believe he didn't get more play time..I guess there's that dude that got injured in pre season last year..Cobb Simms..Simms Cobb.. something like that ...I would have to imagine with it being quiet on the wr fa part of things one would think we're gonna go wr at 15 orrrr we start hearing visits from fa here in the next week.. pretty thin in the wr dpt of things in fa tho..

Draft at least one in our first 4 picks.

3 minutes ago, TK said:

At this point my charity is all used up & anyone continuing to violate Rule 11 will be suffering the consequences. :chair:

hey TK is there a way to quote a post with a tweet in it and delete the tweet? Every time I try to do it it erases the entire post?

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

hey TK is there a way to quote a post with a tweet in it and delete the tweet? Every time I try to do it it erases the entire post?

Hi light it then backspace or hit Delete.

Just now, Ghedrick said:

I would give our second third pick for AJ Green his value has to be less than AB.

I’m not sure I’d agree with that necessarily. AB brings a media circus and could be a locker room cancer if things go south. Green, at least from what I know, is a non diva and just goes to work. Unless I missed something that is. But I’d love to have him here for that price! 

3 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

AJ Green for our third ???!!!???   Yes please!  If Cincy was stupid enough to make that deal I couldn't say yes fast enough...

So would the other 30 teams in the league. It would take at least a 2nd round pick to get Green.

Archived