Riggo-toni

The 2019 Free Agency Tracker -Added: Landon Collins, Rodgers-Cromartie, Donald Penn, Flowers, Smallwood. Lost:Preston Smith, Nsekhe, Crowder, HaHa

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This dude below cracks me up.  He's been wrong a lot.  Combine meetings that didn't happen.  Pursuing players they never ended up chasing.  On and on.   He will eventually be right.  Broken clock is right twice a day.   I said earlier today most of his stuff is just parroting this dude on twitter, IB Incarcerated.  I posted early today's Ib's post about Tyrell Williams and I said that dude below will eventually echo it as if he has a direct pipeline to Redskins Park.  Hilarious.  I am only posting this because from time to time people here post this dude's tweets.   He's a fan who is selling that all of a sudden he became a JP Finlay level plugged in guy.    

As for Tyrell Williams, it wouldn't shock me, he'd fit the profile of a big WR which Jay said in one of his talks that they need.  But I think the dude is going to be overpaid like he's a #1 WR when he's not a #1.

I called him out on his BS and he blocked me real quick 😆.  But I do agree with him regarding TW. The WR class in the draft is very good and we can draft 2 that are talented to contribute right away. PRich, Sims, Doctson, Quinn, 2 rookie WRs and then our TE’s should turn out to be formidable for whoever is throwing the ball.  Right now, I’m most worried about the depth on our OL. Needs to be addressed 

Edited by Hail2theSkins24
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Was that the Lisfranc injury? 

If it is then hen it's a pass. Likely Doctson 2.0 injury issue that would push his timeline out 1-2 years for development. 

Yep though some say its not a full fracture and he will be fine.  But I don't know.   Obviously that's on the medicals so the team I presume could figure that out.  Hoffman said on one segment they were heavily considering Brown in the first round as an option but the injury is making them pause -- but he thinks if he drops to their 2nd round pick they'd take him.

2 minutes ago, Hail2theSkins24 said:

I called him out on his BS and he blocked me real quick 😆.  But I do agree with him regarding TW. The WR class in the draft is very good and we can draft 2 that are talented to contribute right away. PRich, Sims, Doctson, Quinn, 2 rookie WRs and then our TE’s should turn out to be formidable for whoever is throwing the ball.  Right now, I’m most worried about the depth on our OL. Needs to be addressed 

i still like Harris too...

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is interesting and IF true it makes me wonder if AP is coming back to the Skins or do they have intentions on signing another RB.  May have nothing to do with it.

Posted (edited)

OBJ to Browns a done deal. LOVE IT!!!!

Edit: And the Browns are a scary team now man. No joke any more.

Edit again: I'll be back later. I HAVE TO go troll the Giants forums :)

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Browns bought to go to the Super Bowl. Pigs flying, Hell done froze the F ova!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well, we will soon find out what the draft picks are that the Giants will receive.  

Posted (edited)

OBJ gone is huge.  The Giants have worried me as a ticking time bomb.  The have arguably the top RB in the league -- worse case top 3 and a top 3 WR.  Both explosive.  They got a top of the line slot receiver.  Their TE is a Jordan Reed clone but faster.

Their O line has been getting better and arguably have the best guard tandem in the league.  To me they are a QB away from having one of the best offenses in the league.  With no Beckham they are much less scary IMO.

for a 1st and 3rd and Jabrill Peppers.  IMO they won't end up with another Beckham in that mix. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I love it. Browns stockpiled picks and built the team the right way. Now they can go get playmakers to help put them over the top. If Baker develops they are going to be nasty. 

Yep.  The right way.  

Must be nice.  Wouldn't know.  Ain't that right, @Master Blaster?

2 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

Now giants can draft a QB and get their edge.

Yep. I think both teams did well considering.  Giants became better as did the Browns but the Browns get a headcase of a player.