Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

19 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Didn't Dion Hamilton take over for Brown late in the season? 

Yeah, Brown played us. Went into last offseason needing to resign him. Demoted him in week 13. 

I put his contract in the same category of Jordan Reed (still the 3rd highest paid TE in the NFL) and Josh Norman (currently the most expensive CB). Just bad deals that don't look that great now. 

4 minutes ago, Unbias said:

Yeah, Brown played us. Went into last offseason needing to resign him. Demoted him in week 13. 

I put his contract in the same category of Jordan Reed (still the 3rd highest paid TE in the NFL) and Josh Norman (currently the most expensive CB). Just bad deals that don't look that great now. 

If they just flat out cut him and Foster, it frees up $11 mil plus on the cap.

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

If they just flat out cut him and Foster, it frees up $11 mil plus on the cap.

I'd take that. Foster for his mouth and Brown for failing us. 

Reed should really get talked about getting cut more. He'd get us just over $6M in cap space back and last year was actually a 'healthy' season, where he played 50% of the snaps. At this point I look at him as Vernon Davis' backup. 

4 minutes ago, Unbias said:

I'd take that. Foster for his mouth and Brown for failing us. 

Reed should really get talked about getting cut more. He'd get us just over $6M in cap space back and last year was actually a 'healthy' season, where he played 50% of the snaps. At this point I look at him as Vernon Davis' backup. 

The beat guys are pretty certain Reed comes back and certainly it seems that Jay wants him so I don't see anything happening there.  Foster and Brown are supposedly on the trading block so I do think they are likely to be cut if Bruce fails to get anything for them.

42 minutes ago, dballer said:

I forget about Apke. You would think Horton, who played S and has been around forEVER, would be a good guy to bring Apke along. 

I think they fell in love with his speed. Wasn’t he a combine freak?

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

We need a guard and much better o line depth. 

G Rodger Saffold

G DJ Fluker

G Quinton Spain

G James Carpenter

Saffold is far and away the best FA G out there, but he will most likely be paid like a top 5 Guard in the league when all is said and done...

Combine freak and held behind Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins, and Tyreek Hill...... WR Chris Conley

3rd rounder in 2015

highest vertical leap in combine history

6'3, 220

4.35 40-yard dash

highest broad jump in his class

one of the best blocking WR's

Est. signing cost - 4 years, 24 mil.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Nsekhe was destined to receive an opportunity to start... he held his own very well here and was more than a quality backup.... Better hope that injury bug doesn't keep hitting our Oline...

6 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

G Rodger Saffold

G DJ Fluker

G Quinton Spain

G James Carpenter

Saffold is far and away the best FA G out there, but he will most likely be paid like a top 5 Guard in the league when all is said and done...

Think they'll be shopping in "B" group for Guards since they really can't do anything to unbalance getting Scherff signed.

5 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Think they'll be shopping in "B" group for Guards since they really can't do anything to unbalance getting Scherff signed.

Guessing Cooper comes back on a cheap deal.  

Jordan Hicks would be a good signing right now, I think IF we can sign him at a reasonable deal due to his injuries he's suffered various times of his career.

Archived