Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, max21 said:

Highly doubt it, think that was just speculation before we got Collins. I don’t want Bell personally I’m ready to see Guice shine. 

Guice would still shine with bell here. Bell would be the best receiver on our team as it stands now and as far as Guice he is coming off knee surgery. 

6 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Our Practice Squad guys have their best shot this year to make active roster and get targets. Here’s hoping they can and do. 

I get excited over our young WRs every year and they never do squat!   They get injured, or just can't seem to get on the field. When they do, its minimal snaps and we never get a game changing play from them.  We hang our hat on Josh's 6 TDs 2 years ago, and Crowder's fine season, now 3 years ago.  Sprinkle in a little Ryan Grant and we have bleh.

Tre' Quinn should take over for Crowder.  Mo Harris always impresses me when we feature him, and then he is invisible for months at a time.  Getting the ball to a WR always seems so.... forced.   Depending on what happens in FA I am thinking we take a WR at 15 who ends up needing a few years to learn how to run routes with extreme precision, block, the playbook, how to stay healthy... all those hurdles that lets face it, are very difficult to overcome.

Updated Needs:

Slot receiver - Though I think Quinn will win that when all is said and done

Edge Rusher - Should just re-sign Preston Smith if we can afford. He's the best one still on the market besides Justin Houston. Draft possible

Guard - Can't go the 3rd year + in a row with crap at LG... or draft Chris Lindstrom

FS - Sign Adrian Amos! or Re-sign Haha Clinton-Dix if it must be an Alabama player

ILB - to pair with Ferrari Foster. Maybe keep Mason Foster around or draft.

Outside WR - to pair with Doctson - Draft is heavy with WR talent.

missing anything?

5 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Updated Needs:

Edge Rusher - Should just re-sign Preston Smith if we can afford. He's the best one still on the market besides Justin Houston. Draft possible

Guard - Can't go the 3rd year + in a row with crap at LG... or draft Chris Lindstrom

FS - Sign Adrian Amos! or Re-sign Haha Clinton-Dix if it must be an Alabama player

missing anything?

No and I love the enthusiasm to keep Preston Smith.. I feel I'm the only one on board for that.

Just now, HigSkin said:

Packers signing safety Amos

Damn

39 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Here is an article of how Collins' contract works out (courtesy of Wildbunny's breaking news forum):

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/if-you-liked-landon-collins-signing-youre-going-love-landon-collins-contract

Not too bad a cap hit this year.

Of course not. This is how teams with no foresight operate. A team that's really not among the top 10 of it's own conference constructing a deal that's designed to optimize year one at the expense of everything else.

When a GMs only real goal is a #6 seed and he doesn't care about the future at all, something like this looks like brilliant cap management. 

20 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Updated Needs:

missing anything?

QB

Archived