Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/03/08/steelers-reportedly-have-very-few-options-left-trade-antonio-brown-heres-why/?utm_term=.18b3faa6fc8d

A solid article on Brown. I wouldn't touch him with a million foot pole, regardless of price. A narcissistic malcontent on one of the best functioning teams in the league, with a very good QB. Where is he going to have it better? 

4 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

FS Adrian Amos

SS Landon Collins

Slot CB Bryce Callahan

Draft:

1st ILB Devin White

2nd G Chris Lindstrom

3rd or both 3rds for Rosen

That would be sick. I think white is going top 10 though. I also think that if we bring in Rosen, we will invest heavily at WR, whether in the draft, or FA. 

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Agree.  It makes me think of one of my debates with some people who discard everything the Giants do on the premise that the Giants O line will be bad in perpetuity.  Will Hernandez who they drafted last year is a stud.  Now they have another stud guard.  They are working on fixing their O line.  We can't count on the idea that their O line will be bad forever.  Last year if I recall they were ranked 21st on PFF so at least according to their metrics I presume this acquisition makes their O line at least average.  

And now the Giants literally have zero impact pass rushers on defense. Vernon was their only source of sack lunches. They are screwed on that side of the ball, especially with Collins also leaving.

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

And now the Giants literally have zero impact pass rushers on defense. Vernon was their only source of sack lunches. They are screwed on that side of the ball, especially with Collins also leaving.

Rumor that they aren't per se in on QB in round 1 and love the pass rushers.  At 6, they can likely get someone among Sweat, Ferrell, Gary.

7 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

That would be sick. I think white is going top 10 though. I also think that if we bring in Rosen, we will invest heavily at WR, whether in the draft, or FA. 

I think we will need a few WR from somewhere, but who knows. I have faith in Trey Quinn in the slot with PRich on the outside and Josh Doctson. Hopefully Reed/Davis/Sprinkle all stay healthy with Guice/Thompson backfield.

I still want to see what Cam Sims has as well.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

A lot of joking on twitter about Weddle turning down some teams looks like the Redskins are among them.  In his goodbye tweet he mentioned how much he loves living in Maryland.  

If so, Bruce I guess has to polish the "we are close" speech and give it some legs.

Saw a tweet where the Rams are on his list.  

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Interesting with the rumor of AP going to Chicago. I figured he's be a priority to resign here. He played very well last season, and would be a great compliment to Guice. I hope we can bring him back for another go.

yeah especially with the tweets I remember seeing here about a deal real close between AP and the Redskins

Just now, Renegade7 said:

@Skinsinparadise told you, team is desperate for WR, our name is going to stay around this.

I really really really really really really really really really really really hope another team gets him.  NO to Brown.  This is what frustrates me about Allen.

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

I really really really really really really really really really really really hope another team gets him.  NO to Brown.  This is what frustrates me about Allen.

The Joe Gibbs good guys days are over.  I have my feelings both ways.

49 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@Skinsinparadise told you, team is desperate for WR, our name is going to stay around this.

Sure.  I didn't argue against them being in the market for a WR, I flat out said they were with Keim flat out saying it.  I was guessing the draft but could be Fa will see.  The rumors about them and Brown have been out there for over a week.  Still don't think it happens though. 

46 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Steelers rumored to want Brown out of division.  I'd trade a 2nd to the Steelers and then deal him to Browns, Ravens or Bengals for a 1st.  Bengals likely too high to do it, but the other 2 would make my day.  I'd bet that AB would be motivated playing twice a year as well.  Plus we could get a slight premium for our efforts.  Doesn't happen often, but would be worth looking at something along those lines. 

Trade a 3rd/Keenum for Rosen, draft Sweat and Marquise Brown, Preston walks for comp pick....boom.  Ok, back to reality....

Archived