Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

4 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Antonio Brown trade expected to take place by this Friday... Asking price is a first round pick. Hope it's not us...

Raiders most likely landing spot

Regardless of how crazy narcissistic he is, a first round pick for a 30 year old WR is almost never a good idea. 

4 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Regardless of how crazy narcissistic he is, a first round pick for a 30 year old WR is almost never a good idea. 

Especially when they let go/traded a much younger 1st round WR pick of their own (assuming it's the Raiders)

I have a ton of respect for Mike Mayock, I just can't see him making these boneheaded moves

9 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh please dear lord raiders take the burden off our back!!

Are you talking about the burden of resigning HHCD or signing AB for a 1st round pick? If Raiders do both that could save us some grief although, HHCD back on the cheaper rate in a buyers market for safeties wouldn't be too bad if he was paired with Collins.

1 minute ago, rumplestilskin said:

Are you talking about the burden of resigning HHCD or signing AB for a 1st round pick? If Raiders do both that could save us some grief although HHCD back on the cheaper rate in a buyers market on safety wouldn't be too bad if paired with Collins.

I would like hhcd gone .me no likey .

2 hours ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Antonio Brown trade expected to take place by this Friday... Asking price is a first round pick. Hope it's not us...

Raiders most likely landing spot

Hope it is not us. I would not take either of the Steelers WR or RB even if they paid me. 

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Raiders, please take him and L Collins.

Another Safety being shopped, Tashuan Gipson. Jags making him available for trade.

Going to be a tough market for any Safety (Earl Thomas) to get big bucks...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Raiders reportedly in on WR Tyrell Williams as well as the Colts

14 hours ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Hmmm......thoughts anyone?

My thoughts are that L Collins is a box safety and if you play that kind of D then fine, get him but do not expect him to cover and not at big money. He has a good rep in the locker room but he has been hurt the last 2 years and the rep around NY is that he is reclining.

1 hour ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

My thoughts are that L Collins is a box safety and if you play that kind of D then fine, get him but do not expect him to cover and not at big money. He has a good rep in the locker room but he has been hurt the last 2 years and the rep around NY is that he is reclining.

Reclining? Are you saying he is a La-Z-Boy?

Image result for lazy boy

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I would like hhcd gone .me no likey .

I wonder what happened to him. He was definitely good early on in his career. He was even PFF number two safety around 1/3 in on in on last season. I remember DJ  being pissed that they had Clinton Dix picture up ahead of his even though he was number one. Then he just fell of a cliff. Strange.

Just now, Whiskeypeet said:

Landon Collins makes me nervous.  Isn't he 25 years old and a 3-time pro-bolwer?  Why would the Giants let him walk.  Its not like they have an over-abundance of defensive talent.

They wanted him to play more coverage, which is not his strong suit and thus why his numbers look worse the last two years. Gettleman is known for undervaluing defensive backs.... ex: Josh Norman

Washington has to get out of the bad habit of signing players and trying to mold them into something they aren't.  I remember watching them try to turn Jeremiah Trotter into a coverage linebacker and he went from a beast to looking average at best, then goes back to Philly to end his career back in the same role he had and magically he looked like a beast again.  

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Washington has to get out of the bad habit of signing players and trying to mold them into something they aren't.  I remember watching them try to turn Jeremiah Trotter into a coverage linebacker and he went from a beast to looking average at best, then goes back to Philly to end his career back in the same role he had and magically he looked like a beast again.  

Yep, and this is one reason why the Patriots are successful. If we had Edelman...we try to make him a linebacker.

23 minutes ago, Whiskeypeet said:

Landon Collins makes me nervous.  Isn't he 25 years old and a 3-time pro-bolwer?  Why would the Giants let him walk.  Its not like they have an over-abundance of defensive talent.

For some reason, apparently the Giants were offered a 1st round pick for Collins...and they declined lol...

So just throw that into the mix.

Here's the tweet, in case it wasn't posted...

Market for top-tier Safeties this year should round out to about 9-10 million/per year.

Earl Thomas is seeking 13m/per year, and as the top Safety, will probably get close to it

Expect to see the top pass rushers in the 13-15m/per year

Slot receivers in the 9-10m/per year

..... more reason to keep those draft picks and possibly pick up 1 or 2 upper tier guys in FA

Archived