Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

22 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Yep, saw this SIP.  Now, it will be interesting to see who we resign as we need another TE.  Maybe that 6' 8" TE we had before.  I think his name was Parham?

yeah, but he was more of a project

Matt Flanagan was waived injured and then released with an injury settlement which I think means he can't have anything to do with us this year.

Manassah Garner was off and on our roster and PS the past two years and was in KC's camp.  Maybe him

12 minutes ago, dyst said:

Minkah Fitzpatrick has asked for a trade and the Dolphins are allowing his agent to shop around. He would cost too much but is he a free safety and is he any good or at least better than Montae?

His best role is covering the slot but yeah he can play FS.  He'll be a pricey get because of the years left on his rookie deal and the Skins don't have a 2nd Rd pick so I don't see them as buyers.  

33 minutes ago, dyst said:

Minkah Fitzpatrick has asked for a trade and the Dolphins are allowing his agent to shop around. He would cost too much but is he a free safety and is he any good or at least better than Montae?

Hes a  borderline elite talent, so yes, he’s better than Nicholson. Can play both safety spots and CB. Definitely worth asking what they want for him. 

During the draft i had him ahead of Payne and James..

13 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Hes a  borderline elite talent, so yes, he’s better than Nicholson. Can play both safety spots and CB. Definitely worth asking what they want for him. 

During the draft i had hun ahead of Payne and James..

Fitzpatrick was my main man crush, tied with James, that draft.  He can play corner, slot, FS. He's a Swiss army knife   Smart.  Leader.     Wonder if Trent could be used as a bait even if not to the Dolphins directly but in a three way type of deal.    Judging by last Sunday's game our secondary is overrated.  

It seems like the FO doesn't like dealing Trent for future picks.  OK, if its all about win now, then Fitzpatrick can help you win now. 

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wonder if Trent could be used as a bait even if not to the Dolphins directly but in a three way type of deal.    Judging by last Sunday's game our secondary is overrated.  

It seems like the FO doesn't like dealing Trent for future picks.  OK, if its all about win now, then Fitzpatrick can help you win now. 

Sucks we don't have a 2nd (Sweat-Colts) but I suppose if we got a 1st for Trent we could parlay that in to something.

16 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Sucks we don't have a 2nd (Sweat-Colts) but I suppose if we got a 1st for Trent we could parlay that in to something.

Supposedly the Dolphins had interest in Trent according to a reporter who covers them.  Why?  You got me.   It's a young team.  But if there is something to that then maybe Trent could be traded directly if not maybe a three way trade of some kind?  I'd want more than just Fitzpatrick straight up.  I'd want Fitzpatrick and a high pick. 

It would be amazing to get Minkah.  We'd have the two best players from one of the best defenses in CFB history.  He is a prototype football player who is basically an extra coach in your locker room.  But I don't see how we beat out offers from other teams with better draft pick ammo to get him.  I would not give up our first round pick for him.

12 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

In all seriousness, why isn't he really worth a first? I don't follow Miami much, has he disappointed from his first round valuation?

I wouldn't give up what could end up being a high first for any DB. Especially not a safety and slot defender.  That is QB and elite lineman territory.

3 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Give them TW and be done with it. Yes, LT is a much higher valued position, but at this point don't risk on losing out on any return at all...

Add flipping 1st round picks to the deal.  Miami is going to have the #1 this year!  LOL

Archived