Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

39 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

The **** he still on the team for? 

My same thoughts .I would have rather kept brown..

50 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Mason Fosters acting like he's a gangster and threatening a fan...

What did the fan say?/do?

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Sooo a fan said ....  .... ....... ..... ..... .. ..... ..

And Mason foster said..... .. .... ... ... ..... ... ... .. ...   ..   ....... !!....

Please fill in the dots for me..

Basically you're slow and stink then Foster went on a tirade about coming after him like "gansta" threats.  If you read Fosters twitter feed there are people who either came to his defense, told him to shut up/ignore it or piled on with criticism..LOL

Maybe we should have kept Swearinger and cut Foster? This is the second time Foster has gone after fans. 

I dont know know exactly what was said to Foster to goad him, but in general, public figures need thick skins. 

2 hours ago, HigSkin said:

Basically you're slow and stink then Foster went on a tirade about coming after him like "gansta" threats.  If you read Fosters twitter feed there are people who either came to his defense, told him to shut up/ignore it or piled on with criticism..LOL

Twitter feed?..alot of the birds will play clean up(eating)from the cows feed at the farm..Twitter feed?

I wouldn't mind going after a FS.  Actually, I'm hoping D. Jeremiah was right that Jimmy Moreland could be moved to safety.  He's an interception machine.  Of course, he's pretty small. I see that the team is listing him as a DB, not a CB yet.  

1 hour ago, D’Pablo said:

Montae Nicholson, when healthy and not arrested, is a pretty good free safety. Do we really need to spend money on Berry or any other FA safety?

No he isn't. He stinks. We tried replacing him last year before he was arrested and injured.

M. Foster is a bum. 

With the beef we have inside, the addition of Sweat on the edge, and the size/presence of Collins in the box, I believe that JHC can have an impact as one of the starting inside backers.  I think he's ready to make that leap forward, especially if R. Foster can play to his pedigree.  I know most have hopes for SDH, and I do too, but I think Josh is going to surprise some people this year.

3 hours ago, Tedskins 21 said:

M. Foster is a bum. 

With the beef we have inside, the addition of Sweat on the edge, and the size/presence of Collins in the box, I believe that JHC can have an impact as one of the starting inside backers.  I think he's ready to make that leap forward, especially if R. Foster can play to his pedigree.  I know most have hopes for SDH, and I do too, but I think Josh is going to surprise some people this year.

Need someone to call the plays. Reuben Foster doesn’t do that and I doubt JHC would be that kind of player either. That’s the big selling point of a guy like SDH and why I think he and Reuben are your starters. If that’s the case I wouldn’t be surprised if they cut Mason Foster to make room for someone younger and cheaper. 

I do like JHC as a player though and if he earns it he will play a lot in that hybrid LB/S role. 

7 hours ago, dswerdlw said:

I wouldn't mind going after a FS.  Actually, I'm hoping D. Jeremiah was right that Jimmy Moreland could be moved to safety.  He's an interception machine.  Of course, he's pretty small. I see that the team is listing him as a DB, not a CB yet.  

If Moreland is considered small for a CB, I’m not sure how he’s work out playing safety. Adonis Alexander or Rodgers-Cromartie would be more realistic options in my mind. 

That said ESPN’s John Keim has pretty vehemently shot down all three possibilities on Twitter. 

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

I'm hoping at least one more guard shakes loose somewhere before or during camp.

Yep, unless someone really surprises I'm not sure we have our guard yet. I accept that we can't have an all pro at each line position, but I would like to have at least each one manned by at least a C player. Last year, Lavaou was our best left guard and he topped out at a C-. Flowers is a reclamation project and the two draft prospects aren't anywhere close to sure things... though low rounders certainly have been found, started, and done well in their rookie years.

Archived