Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

5 hours ago, KDawg said:

Oh. You weren’t? I was totally serious with my post. No worries at LG. Tyler Catalina will save us. If not I’m sure there’s someone that is on shift at Wal-Mart somewhere that can fill in.

Arie Kouandjio had it man. It was in the bag, and it would have been the best Make a Wish Foundation story yet.

I'm not sure if this is real or not--couldn't find it on Collins' timeline--but would love this lol...

LANDON COLLINSVerified account @TheHumble_21

@jalenramsey if you don’t want to be on a team where your VP.... is all in the media, all in your mentions, talking about voluntary workouts and questioning your work ethic...then come to the Redskins (Suge Knight voice) #HTTR (24 + 23 + 45 + 20 = 🔒🔒🔒🔒)

5 hours ago, Ghedrick said:

Ramsey oh boy! I think that will cost us 15 more than likely. I wonder if Coughlin is high on Dunbar or Monroe so we package one of them and a second.This guy with Norman gives us two top ten corners.

just give them norman and call it a day. though i'm sure contracts and such conflict with that

9 hours ago, Ghedrick said:

Ramsey oh boy! I think that will cost us 15 more than likely. I wonder if Coughlin is high on Dunbar or Monroe so we package one of them and a second.This guy with Norman gives us two top ten corners.

I think there is no way they trade him. It’s just not realistic.

Although, if I were them, I would take the Skins 2020 1st for Ramsey, thinking that 1st is likely to be a top 10 pick. 

14 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

I think there is no way they trade him. It’s just not realistic.

Although, if I were them, I would take the Skins 2020 1st for Ramsey, thinking that 1st is likely to be a top 10 pick. 

Would the skins give up that pick though?.. what would everybody's thoughts be if that happened?

I mean if we can get Ramsey keep Norman and get an edge rusher at 15 that makes an immediate impact..one would think the skins would have almost a good enough defense to win some games...hmmmmm Matt i, Allen, Payne, Kerrigan,stud rookie OMG I keep forgetting about Foster.. Collins..wow oh wow!!...lol and than to come here and read well I guess the front office did ok but heads still need to roll hahaha..

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

I mean if we can get Ramsey keep Norman and get an edge rusher at 15 that makes an immediate impact..one would think the skins would have almost a good enough defense to win some games...hmmmmm Matt i, Allen, Payne, Kerrigan,stud rookie OMG I keep forgetting about Foster.. Collins..wow oh wow!!...lol and than to come here and read well I guess the front office did ok but heads still need to roll hahaha..

I completely agree with you if they can add Ramsey and keep 15 to draft an outside linebacker like Sweat or Ferrel this starts to look like a championship caliber defense on paper. Norman and Ramsey would give Kerrigan ,Allen ,Payne,The Big Greek and our rookie olb time to get home.Not to mention Ferrari Foster is excellent in coverage.

One thing I feel worth mentioning  Allen and Payne will go from an above average combo last year to an absolute dominate tandom this year. I feel this is the year where they start turn into a force like the Williams BROTHER, Sapp and Mcfarland or Short and Star.Allen is on the verge of becoming a perennial pro bowler and double digit sack guy along the lines of Geno Atkins.Payne is an absolute beast in the run game with freak athletic  ability and work ethic to continue to grow as pass rusher.Payne has it all and would not be shocked if he becomes a player along the lines of Fletcher Cox.These two guys are about to make their mark in this league and with the way they work there is no reason to believe they won't reach their potential. With these two guys when it is all said and done they will be among the greatest DT tandems ever.Yes I said ever these guys are for real.Could you imagine Geno and Fletcher on the same line in their primes that's  what we are about to experience with these bama boys.

3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'd be pissed, that's a qb heavy draft and we should value our draft picks more than that. 

Soooooo let's play pretend that keenum is our quarterback and has an actual Good year...the skins win ten games(majority of the wins from the double headed monster)do the skins go qb rnd 1 next year or extend keenum and do something else with the pick?...my personal opinion is that gruden is canned in season and the skins win 3 games.. complete rebuild and that's when a QB heavy draft comes in next year

14 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Soooooo let's play pretend that keenum is our quarterback and has an actual Good year...the skins win ten games(majority of the wins from the double headed monster)do the skins go qb rnd 1 next year or extend keenum and do something else with the pick?...my personal opinion is that gruden is canned in season and the skins win 3 games.. complete rebuild and that's when a QB heavy draft comes in next year

I think your opinion on the season is majorly wrong but the Skins could easily re-sign Keenum and draft a QB for the years after

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Jalen is less then $8 million against the cap right now and team already picked up 5th year option, theyd be crazy to trade him

This. 

1 hour ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'd be pissed, that's a qb heavy draft and we should value our draft picks more than that. 

Yeah. I mean, since when is a super sized 24yo CB with elite measureables and 2 pro bowls and an all pro on his resume worth a future 1st? 🙄 

The reality is, that Jalen Ramsey is probably worth as much to a defense as Khalil Mack and would likely command a higher price than a 2020 1st. 

1 hour ago, carex said:

I think your opinion on the season is majorly wrong but the Skins could easily re-sign Keenum and draft a QB for the years after

You mean his opinion that Gruden gets fired and the redskins win 3 games? You don’t think that’s a possibility at all? 

42 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

This. 

Yeah. I mean, since when is a super sized 24yo CB with elite measureables and 2 pro bowls and an all pro on his resume worth a future 1st? 🙄 

The reality is, that Jalen Ramsey is probably worth as much to a defense as Khalil Mack and would likely command a higher price than a 2020 1st. 

Jalen Ramsey isnt close to the player Mack is, I hope you're joking. The asking price would be too high and it most definitely wouldn't be worth it. A CB doesnt impact the game like a pass rusher can, that's why the Raiders got the return they did for Mack. This would be a Dan Snyder type of move 

Archived