Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

11 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

What is a reasonable time frame to know whether the NFL intends to suspend Foster beyond the 5 games he was to end the 2018 season?

Mara said they will let the Skins know in week 8 that RF will then serve a 6-game suspension, meaning he will be fully available in Week 15 of the upcoming season.... and we should be thankful to the league for at least giving us 2 games with Reuben...

15 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Mara said they will let the Skins know in week 8 that that RF will then serve a 6-game suspension, meaning he will be fully available in Week 15 of the upcoming season.... and we should be thankful the league for at least giving us 2 games with Reuben...

A post like this would have been a pretty good idea for April Foods

On 3/13/2019 at 1:23 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think some people here like to keep up with the cap and how it works.  I also think some people are interested in evaluating how much someone makes vs. their performance.

Hey man I seen your name in the credits of this food Challenger on you tube.. Randy.with atlas...I seen spaceman spiff in the credits..just wondering if it was you..

23 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nope, not me.  I'm not the only Calvin and Hobbes fan around.

Okay I've heard of Calvin and Hobbes.. I believe that was in the comics correct?.. I take it spaceman spiff has something to do with Calvin and Hobbes..any who.. thanks for your time sorry to bother just thought I'd ask..

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Okay I've heard of Calvin and Hobbes.. I believe that was in the comics correct?.. I take it spaceman spiff has something to do with Calvin and Hobbes..any who.. thanks for your time sorry to bother just thought I'd ask..

Haha yeah man, no worries.  Calvin and Hobbes is fantastic, go take a look.  I believe all the strips are up online.

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

One more sign I'm gettin' old.

In my day, all us whippersnappers read the Sunday Funnies!

20 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

omg. This makes me sad.

With our WR situation, would not hur to invite this guy to camp.

8615.jpg

MMQB's Albert Breer believes free agent WR Charles Johnson could have earned an NFL job with his performance in the AAF.

Johnson was leading the league with 687 receiving yards when it folded this week. Big and fast, Johnson made waves by catching 31 passes for 475 yards and two scores with the Vikings way back in 2014, but his career fizzled after that. Even at 30, it would not be surprising if Johnson got another shot heading into the offseason program. Other notable names mentioned by Breer were QB Garrett Gilbert, RB Zac Stacy, WR Rashad Ross, WR Jalin Marshall, DE Damontre Moore, and OLB Jayrone Elliott.

DOB (Age): 2/27/1989 (30)
HT/WT: 6' 2" / 217 lbs.
College: Grand Valley State
Drafted: 2013 / Rd. 7 (216) / GB

53 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

OMG why don't you elaborate on that..

I'm just so sad for you that you haven't experienced the greatness of Calvin and Hobbes or the joy that comes from it. It's my fav.

On a football note, I really hope we trade for Rosen, as long as it's not a first.

IMG_20190404_171933.jpg

9 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

I'm just so sad for you that you haven't experienced the greatness of Calvin and Hobbes or the joy that comes from it. It's my fav.

On a football note, I really hope we trade for Rosen, as long as it's not a first.

To each there own I guess.. I imagine I read them a few times while looking at the Sunday funnies..I've never been able to get into reading.. elementary, Jr high, high school, now... Regardless of what it's about I get two sentences into whatever I'm reading and I've already forgot what I'm reading about..any who I agree about the Rosen situation.. the quarterback position is just so very difficult..only one way to find out if a quarterback is going to be successful is by him being the starter and playing.. you never know till you find out so I would be extremely upset if we went even a second round and Rose didn't work out..

I can get with a trade down or two, then send Cards a 1st. Wishful thinking as it requires other teams to desire Pick Skins have. We’ll see.

No way interested in giving Cards 1st round pick as it stands now. 

On 4/6/2019 at 10:07 AM, Darc Requiem said:

Even with Landon, we could still use another safety. Anyone know why Tre Boston is still available. I know he grades high on PFF, he's in his mid twenties, I figured he would be signed by someone by now.

It always intrigues me how every team in the league stays away from guys that seem to be no-brainer signings to us fans. Eric Berry must be totally damaged goods. I don't know this Boston guy but it seems like he should help someone. 

On 4/4/2019 at 5:25 PM, wit33 said:

I can get with a trade down or two, then send Cards a 1st. Wishful thinking as it requires other teams to desire Pick Skins have. We’ll see.

No way interested in giving Cards 1st round pick as it stands now. 

Teams are waiting.  IF the Cardinals go Murray at #1, and all signs point to that being the case, then Rosen's trade value plummets.  I don't think the Redskins want to get desperate here.

16 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

It always intrigues me how every team in the league stays away from guys that seem to be no-brainer signings to us fans. Eric Berry must be totally damaged goods. I don't know this Boston guy but it seems like he should help someone. 

I may be wrong but I think signings still play into comp picks, where if they wait a bit more they don't.

Also, none of us ever know what contract they are looking for and potential health/legal issues.

Archived