Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

Yep I was right... Ereck flowers was the Giants pick(in the 2nd round)to rub in the Redskins face because Eric flowers was supposed to go higher than Scherff...they wanted Scherff soooo bad..we hinted at getting Collins so when we went with Scherff it pissed them off so they went with the what they thought was a double slap in the face getting Collins and flowers..it is what it is with Collins and flowers was a bust.

22 hours ago, bowhunter said:

I don't think we can afford to give up any early picks. We need at least 1 G now, and Scheriif would make that need be TWO starting G's. ...and a QB (3rd?)  I seriously think all of our picks are already spoken for. Not for BPA, but need

Flowers per Keim has never played OG.  Maybe he can work there.  Who knows.

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yep I was right... Ereck flowers was the Giants pick(in the 2nd round)to rub in the Redskins face because Eric flowers was supposed to go higher than Scherff...they wanted Scherff soooo bad..we hinted at getting Collins so when we went with Scherff it pissed them off so they went with the what they thought was a double slap in the face getting Collins and flowers..it is what it is with Collins and flowers was a bust.

Flowers went #9 in the first round. Collins went #33 top of the second. 

23 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

I care.  He's insulting all of our intelligence.  He's making marketing moves over football moves.  He's ignoring what all of us really want, a winning team, in favor of money.

It pisses me off to no end.  I love this team but it's never been more clear to me what a POS this guy is.

Again, click the link to doll.  Think about how empty the stadium was last year.  Then tell me 2+2 doesn't equal 4.

I have a serious question - Why care what a billionaire does if there's 0% chance they cares about your reaction?

Snyder doesn't care what we think, so getting ourselves worked up over his BS only makes us less happy. If you want to make a point don't go to games or buy merchandise. Go to games that don't involve the team and just follow them passively. He still won't care, but at least you are refusing to let him profit from his moves. 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Former Giants and Jaguars OT Ereck Flowers visiting the Redskins tonight, per Adam Schefter. 

Gary-Coleman-Confused-Gif-On-Diffrent-St

The only reason they would bring him in is to sit him down, show him a low-light reel of NFCE opponents destroying him and having a laugh. 

Actually that's some dark stuff that I wouldn't recommend, so there is literally no reason to bring him in. 

Edit/add - Ereck Flowers is so bad that in an effort to let us know what your getting his parents went out of their way to misspell his first name...

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Anyone who actually watched the Browns last year wouldn't even question that the offensive explosion and chemistry between Mayfield/Kitchens was the reason for the success they had. Not blowhard Greggg. 

The Shanny’s and RGIII had amazing offensive explosion and chemistry as well. 

1 hour ago, RWJ said:

Flowers per Keim has never played OG.  Maybe he can work there.  Who knows.

He's also only 24 years old. There are two ways of looking at it: 

1 - He can get better with time/position change

2 - The team that drafted him cut bait fairly quickly knowing the whole age/position change thing was an option

Personally I think he's just a draft bust. The Giants drafted him out of desperation and despite getting a lot of opportunities he wasn't good. I'd add the Jags, who have holes along the OL and after seeing what he has for a season decided not to bring him back. 

There's a few Ols who were drafted high and eventually found some success after a few years, even if it was after a shift of position. Leonard Davis might be the best example of this. Hell, Cleveland seems to think Greg Robinson is finally playable after many years.  There still seems to be a decent chance Ereck Flowers can at least be a usable player, so i understand the interest. It's just a matter of cost.

14 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Wide open in the draft at QB. Very intriguing. 

I appreciate this is also a bit of a reach, but I do think the team like Casanova McKinzy at OLB. Bit of a wild card still.

Good call, I had forgotten about him.  Not a great sign that he got injured as soon as he got PT (IIRC), but... he’s cheap depth that can battle for snaps.  

46 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

The Shanny’s and RGIII had amazing offensive explosion and chemistry as well. 

Is Baker's production gimmicky in any way or is his play style prone to ruining his own career via injury? This sentence you typed is nonsensical to me, unless I'm missing obvious context, in which case I apologize. What did you mean? 

33 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Is Baker's production gimmicky in any way or is his play style prone to ruining his own career via injury? This sentence you typed is nonsensical to me, unless I'm missing obvious context, in which case I apologize. What did you mean? 

The sentence makes complete sense to anyone logical. 

N=8 is not enough to know at this point. But generally speaking a complete coaching shakeup with the HC being inexperienced and winning the offseason has not equaled success in the NFL. 

McKinzy was flying all over the field when healthy and had a burst that Mason did not.  Perhaps the offseason and more reps will get him going.  It took a while for Ionidis and Murphy to get going so we can only hope that MCkinzy can, 

Archived