Riggo-toni

The 2019 Free Agency Tracker -Added: Landon Collins, Rodgers-Cromartie, Donald Penn, Flowers, Smallwood. Lost:Preston Smith, Nsekhe, Crowder, HaHa

1 hour ago, skins2victory said:

Landon Collins!!! Get him in that burgundy and gold!!! I'd buy that jersey!!!

What number do you suppose he would go with?

Well if he stays with the Giants I get to at least watch him twice a year for sure still

So......my question is is...is it still his dream to play with the Redskins with Daniel at the helm and everything that has happened here?

I predict Antonio brown goes to the Packers and the Cardinals trade Rosen and draft Murray....lol I predicted the ab to the Packers than I read an article that said the same thing plus the Rosen/Cardinals/trade draft Murray thing.

39 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I predict Antonio brown goes to the Packers and the Cardinals trade Rosen and draft Murray....lol I predicted the ab to the Packers than I read an article that said the same thing plus the Rosen/Cardinals/trade draft Murray thing.

Are you getting this from Will Brinson's latest mock draft.  He has this happening?

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Are you getting this from Will Brinson's latest mock draft.  He has this happening?

Not sure I read it on the internet..not sure where..I think the NFL..

12 minutes ago, RWJ said:

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Not sure. I read it on the internet.

Well, that sure narrows down the source quite a bit there, Baker !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well, that sure narrows down the source quite a bit there, Baker !

Lol..I'm sorry I get these notifications on my phone from espn and NFL.. they were basically just bold predictions and crazy thoughts..

17 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Yes it was will brinson..CBS NFL..just an article I read.

Talking about trading Rosen to the phins or skins for there first round pick...good Lord I hope this don't happen...I would puke if we landed Rosen or Ryan tannehill...good god any body but these two..I'd be happier with  #fitzmakesmagicmakespoopthanmagicagain

• Haha 1

I'd be cool trading for Rosen but not for our first. I'd maybe give up our second if they threw in a third or fourth.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We got nothing at safety.  If the idea (and i don't know if it is) is to create a killer defense and run game and hang on with the passing game.  Then Collins would be a good get.  Plus if they want to go crazy with the Alabama angle from a marketing angle or whatever -- Collins helps that narrative.  I recall he's good friends with Clinton-Dix both of whom worship Sean Taylor.   So you probably get Clinton Dix in the fold too if they still want him.

I wish the dates on those two tweets were reversed lol...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Lots of rumors flying around that Russel Wilson wants out of Seattle and wants to play for the Giants... That would absolutely suck for us.

I don't think so, the skins have played Wilson pretty well over the last few years, as far as passing.

He's absolutely killed us scrambling though. Eli is a statue but he's murdered us throwing the ball over the years.. so maybe it'll be a wash.

9 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

I don't think so, the skins have played Wilson pretty well over the last few years, as far as passing.

He's absolutely killed us scrambling though. Eli is a statue but he's murdered us throwing the ball over the years.. so maybe it'll be a wash.

That's exactly my point... scrambling + OBJ + Barkley + Shepard

1 minute ago, SemperFi Skins said:

That's exactly my point... scrambling + OBJ + Barkley + Shepard

Forgot about Barkley lol

53 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Lots of rumors flying around that Russel Wilson wants out of Seattle and wants to play for the Giants... That would absolutely suck for us.

Yes it would..I read that same article and instantly a lump in the throat... Russell Wilson is a thorn in my side.

Someone sounds butt hurt they about to lose one of the best safeties in the game to the burgundy and bla.. gold!!

3 hours ago, crabbypatty said:

2017 was the only season i remember where we played well against him. The other two times (2012 wildcard round and 2014 regular season MNF) were horrible. 

13 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I'd be cool trading for Rosen but not for our first. I'd maybe give up our second if they threw in a third or fourth.

Agree, that seems a fair price to me as well if the Cards are going full on Murray at #1

• Like 1

Why would you guys give up a second for a guy that didn't have a good year, that seems full of attitude (not confidence) and the Cardinals gave up on after half a year? How about we keep our 2nd and offer them a 5th. If they bite, great. If they don't..well we can go 7 -9 with or without Rosen.

Edited by dyst

41 minutes ago, dyst said:

Why would you guys give up a second for a guy that didn't have a good year, that seems full of attitude (not confidence) and the Cardinals gave up on after half a year? How about we keep our 2nd and offer them a 5th. If they bite, great. If they don't..well we can go 7 -9 with or without Rosen.

Plus has had multiple concussions.  That's the biggest red flag for me.