Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

5 hours ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Huge huge huge Noah Spence fan... I would have taken him in the first though it may have been a mistake in hindsight. He's better suited at OLB rather than at DE like Tampa has used him

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/noah-spence?id=2555312

It's an interesting signing. He did have a checkered college career (kicked out of Ohio State). He did have 5.5 sacks his rookie year then injured his sophomore season. Looks like when they went to a 4-3 he didn't fit anymore. 

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If the Skins want Ramsey, I’d see if they want Trent, Josh and Kerrigan and we’ll throw in a third.  :)

(above is a joke.)

The only way I'd make that trade is if they sent us Ramsey and he has to be riding a unicorn. 

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There no way the Jags take a 32 year old tackle and a corner that stinks for a young, uber talented DB. 

I’ve wanted to package all three to get the salary off the books and get something for them.  

When did Trent turn 32? 

You can always see how a fan fan feels about a player when an extra year is put on player to decrease perceived value. 

Joking, but it’s funny, because it happens so often. 

1 hour ago, wit33 said:

When did Trent turn 32? 

You can always see how a fan fan feels about a player when an extra year is put on player to decrease perceived value. 

Joking, but it’s funny, because it happens so often. 

My bad, he’s 31.  If a team traded for Trent, rhey’d Get part of his 31 year old season and all of his 32 year old season, and more if they extend him.

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We already had “eat a nacho” so maybe get a taco?  Haha!!!!

27 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I could absolutely see us throw the house into getting a new QB and not a FS like Fitz and then wondering why WRs still get behind us.

To be fair, QBs have been going down a lot this season and we have only 2 healthy QBs on the team. I think it's fair to get a look at QBs who we might need in an emergency.

I wouldn’t mind the skins getting Taco.  Pay him the minimum and let Dallas pay the rest of his guaranteed money.  Maybe a different d-line coach could help him out.  We need all the help we could get out of that d-line to create pressure.  But then again, we have Manusky!  😞 

20 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Draft picks are a crap shoot. You KNOW what you get with ramsey,. An all pro CB which at 24 how many grow on trees? You trade a first.for.him and q player...

I thought I read that Ramsey was also a headcase and distraction. He makes Antonio Brown look normal. Those guys come at a discounted rate

Read below:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27640317/line-jalen-ramsey-tumultuous-tenure-jaguars

I don't think Ramsey and Manusky would be a good fit. Until " Mansuky" goes at least.

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:

AB released by the Pats ... I’m in the F*** it it would be a laugh camp

Dude, I was thinking the EXACT same thing. 

We're not winning this year, let's just go COMPLETELY off the rails, sit back, pop some popcorn and just watch the fireworks. Trade for Ramsey too.

21 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Dude, I was thinking the EXACT same thing. 

We're not winning this year, let's just go COMPLETELY off the rails, sit back, pop some popcorn and just watch the fireworks. Trade for Ramsey too.

Completely agree this year doesn’t matter anymore it’s a dud we might as well have some entertainment with some actual elite talents

Just now, DefinitelyMaybe said:

Completely agree this year doesn’t matter anymore it’s a dud we might as well have some entertainment with some actual elite talents

If it was just about anything but domestic violence I’d be there with you. 

But given the circumstances, I think discretion is the better part of valor here.

Archived