Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

Minkah is a beast no doubt and I like that he still has 2 more years on his rookie contract after this one (3 if you include the option) but I'm iffy on whether we should use what will end up being a top 10 pick for a safety. Given the depth of the tackle class, I'd try to save it to find a replacement for Trent. It's going to be hard to find a LT otherwise

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

If we trade a 1sr Rd pick for a DB. This team will forever be doomed. Would be another horrible move by this organization.

really?  Cause you know we've got fans complaining about our not getting a pick where we can get a shut down corner and that's what this guy seems to be he's got the three years plus his fifth year option as a former first rounder

21 minutes ago, carex said:

really?  Cause you know we've got fans complaining about our not getting a pick where we can get a shut down corner and that's what this guy seems to be he's got the three years plus his fifth year option as a former first rounder

Does he also play on the oline, because that is more important and we don't have a LT. Not to mention our RT has been playing like a bum. So you're right lets trade for a CB that won't fix 90% of this teams problems. You probably wanted Josh Norman and Collins as well. How has that worked out for us. That's right Norman sucks and we're 0-2 with Collins as a Skin. That 1st rd pick needs to be used on a LT next year period. 

19 minutes ago, carex said:

Minkah's not a shutdown corner.  He's a DB who can play every position, but most notably Slot, FS, and SS extremely well.  You want him reading the offense and being around the ball.  You don't want him on an island, that's not playing to his strengths.

To put it another well, Minkah is a better version of Jimmy Moreland.  Is it possible to have two of those guys on the field at the same time?  If it works...that'd be some serious playmaking.

One thing that for certain never count the Redskins out of a race for a bama guy.I know they missed on Mosley but the will attempt to land all top flight bama guys.I only hope they dont go the route of a third and a young player like The big Greek contact extension and all.

12 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Does he also play on the oline, because that is more important and we don't have a LT. Not to mention our RT has been playing like a bum. So you're right lets trade for a CB that won't fix 90% of this teams problems. You probably wanted Josh Norman and Collins as well. How has that worked out for us. That's right Norman sucks and we're 0-2 with Collins as a Skin. That 1st rd pick needs to be used on a LT next year period. 

we can go for a free agent LT.  Or we can trade Trent for a first and use that one to pick an LT

Archived