Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

3 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Rosen

AB

Landon Collins

Landon Collins is the only one that should be a Redskin IMO.  He's worth it.  No issues anywhere with him plus he wants/wanted to be a Redskins.  He fits in well also with his Bama brothers. :)

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Landon Collins is the only one that should be a Redskin IMO.  He's worth it.  No issues anywhere with him plus he wants/wanted to be a Redskins.  He fits in well also with his Bama brothers. :)

Thanks Bruces full to do list. Hold onto your hat RWJ. 

Well..if it gets this dude's ^^ vote of approval, it gets mine..if we can get Rosen and keep our 15 pick that settles the QB situation(fingers crossed) and they can use

the pick on a shiny new receiver.

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

Derek Carr being shopped as well...

Thiiiiis is something I mentioned some time ago..the brothers.working on something now lol

12 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Derek Carr being shopped as well...

Thats because the Raiders are also in on Rosen.

Redskins, Raiders, Pittsburgh in on Rosen

Redskins, Raiders in on AB

Got to think some trade action is heading our way before free agency.

The Raiders have the draft capital to get Rosen if they want.  They could unload Carr for picks and use them, plus one of their late 1sts for  Rosen.  IF we want Rosen, we'd have to trade #15.  Ideally, I'd love to do #33+Rosen for #15, but Zona will get a better offer.

If Rosen is seriously available I’d absolutely be all over that and that would excite me. Some may not like him but I like the chip on his shoulder and I think he can play. Horrible situation with McCoy as his OC in Arizona for his rookie year. I really hope we’re all over this 

11 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

AB is not playing football again if that is what he is going to be paid. He'll sit.

Story goes that this year FA WR market for the likes of Golden Tate will be in the region of 14mil p/y deals. AB want paid, and he want a truck load of guaranteed money. The Steelers only have a viable trade partner if that partner can agree contract terms with AB during the trade. Who would trade a high pick on a player who will sit out.

20mil p/y could be slight exaggeration, but I'll go on record that he will get a new deal, wherever that is, and it will be 3years 56/60mil or 4 years 72-80mil.

He wouldn't be the first to pull crap like that, but let's be clear, if he pulled that, he's being a complete d-bag. He signed a 4year deal at $17 mil per year, making him the highest-paid WR, surpassing the previous high by 2 mil. Beckham has since gotten 18 mil per. As of now, Brown is one year into that deal and has been paid roughly 30 mil of it. If Brown gets people to look at only the remaining portion of that contract in a vacuum and conclude that he deserves more money, then he is playing everyone for suckers.

There may be a case where a team trades for him and finds it in their mutual interest to extend the contract and lower his cap hits, in the short term, or something like that. But any NFL GM who buys into that "Brown is underpaid" line has no business being in a front office. Which is why Allen is about the only one I can see falling for it. 

4 hours ago, Ghedrick said:

Would anybody here give up our 1st and second round picks to get the AB and Rosen Duo?

No. There's just no reason to trade for AB for this team. Rosen I'd at least consider for a 2nd rounder. Not sold on him, but he's far better than either Lock or Jones, so it' sbetter than dumping a pick on those guys

I’d trade a third or next years second for AB, not a penny more, given what we have to pay him.  He’s a headache and seems a bit off his rocker these days, even though he is an absolute baller. 

For Rosen I would Low ball the hell our of them, if they actually want to make the move for KM..

Rosen's contract would be great for this team considering Alex Smith's Situation.I feel if Rosen were in this draft the discussion would be between Kyler and Rosen for top QB in the draft.I would love Kyler but Rosen is easly better than Jones and Haskins.Lock will be drafted in the top ten. Rosen for 15 makes alot more sense then Haskins or Jones at 15 lets face it.Haskins and Jones do not compare to the QBS Selected in the first round last year.Would it be great to package our 2nd rounder and one of our 3rds for Rosen yea but his value is going to be higher then any QB availiable at 15.

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I would be interested in Rosen given our current dilemma.  I think the kid can play.

AB is a mess.  Zero chance anybody trades a 1st for him...especially the Redskins.

You sure buddy, we've got Bruce ******* Allen as our so called GM, I wouldn't be surprised if he trades our 1st round picks from 2019/20 for Rosen and Brown the Clueless ****. 

HTTR 

7 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

AB is a mess.  Zero chance anybody trades a 1st for him...especially the Redskins.

Yeah there's no way in hell Pit is getting a first for that dude. They have absolutely no leverage, and with his diva attitude and expensive contact demands, they'll be lucky to get a 2nd. I'm thinking a third will do it. 

Pass either way. Dude is a selfish cancer from what I've read. No thanks. 

14 hours ago, mhd24 said:

The Raiders have the draft capital to get Rosen if they want.  They could unload Carr for picks and use them, plus one of their late 1sts for  Rosen.  IF we want Rosen, we'd have to trade #15.  Ideally, I'd love to do #33+Rosen for #15, but Zona will get a better offer.

My trade is 33 and Rosen for our 15 and 46, so similar lines of thinking. I'd maybe add a conditional 2020 pick.

Archived