Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

17 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Updated Needs:

Slot receiver - Though I think Quinn will win that when all is said and done

Edge Rusher - Should just re-sign Preston Smith if we can afford. He's the best one still on the market besides Justin Houston. Draft possible

Guard - Can't go the 3rd year + in a row with crap at LG... or draft Chris Lindstrom

FS - Sign Adrian Amos! or Re-sign Haha Clinton-Dix if it must be an Alabama player

ILB - to pair with Ferrari Foster. Maybe keep Mason Foster around or draft.

Outside WR - to pair with Doctson - Draft is heavy with WR talent.

missing anything?

You are missing the most obvious one here -- QB!

If we go into next season with our current crop of QBs (Smith, Colt and Keenum) as is, I will have considered this off-season a failure. I get the whole 'waiting until next year for a better QB class' mantra, but I feel like every other year is the best QB class to come along this decade. I don't trust any QB on our roster to lead us to better than 10-6 or worse than 7-9, once again placing us out of the range for a top prospect. 

I'm sorry but if you have 2-3 stud wr's there at 15 that are sure shots(I know that's a long shot with the Redskins LOL) ya have to go wr...if we want any success from keenum.. and I'm referring to Vikings playoff run keenum, than we gotta get him weapons..Trey in the slot, maybe doctson and keenum become best of buddies and a ready to contribute now stud wr at 15...don't look like we're going wr in fa..

10 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Of course not. This is how teams with no foresight operate. A team that's really not among the top 10 of it's own conference constructing a deal that's designed to optimize year one at the expense of everything else.

When a GMs only real goal is a #6 seed and he doesn't care about the future at all, something like this looks like brilliant cap management. 

Clearly you didn’t see the structure of the deal at all. You can easily get out of it after 3 years.

27 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Updated Needs:

Slot receiver - Though I think Quinn will win that when all is said and done

Edge Rusher - Should just re-sign Preston Smith if we can afford. He's the best one still on the market besides Justin Houston. Draft possible

Guard - Can't go the 3rd year + in a row with crap at LG... or draft Chris Lindstrom

FS - Sign Adrian Amos! or Re-sign Haha Clinton-Dix if it must be an Alabama player

ILB - to pair with Ferrari Foster. Maybe keep Mason Foster around or draft.

Outside WR - to pair with Doctson - Draft is heavy with WR talent.

missing anything?

Only thing I would add is Tight End

As far as Free Agents go, i honestly like the idea of going after Amos, WELP! Probably bring back HaHa at this point. His strength is coverage, maybe him and Collins will work out...then maybe a flyer on a Edge guy and a get a Guard or 2. Concentrate the rest on the draft.

FS - Amos would be nice. 

Guard - Not Many - TJ Lang

Edge - Again, not much. What exactly do we have in Ryan Anderson? Shane Ray would be a good bargain gamble.

ILB - There are some guys out there, are they better than Mason? 

WR - Draft for sure. Also, Cam Sims doesn't want us to forget about him...

Slot - Quinn definitely the starter. Again, draft is probably best bet.

TE - Draft.

2 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

P. Smith is better than Za'Darius Smith...

I agree. But the numbers being tossed around for Smith are 12 mill per year. I am passing all day on that amount of money for him. When you cant show up in your contract year that is concerning.

Please bring back p.smith...please please please..this is a personal opinion...

When players contribute LARGELY in even one play to beat a hated rival you keep them. They are instant Redskins for life In my eyes.

Santana Moss- Monday night Miracle

Preston Smith 2018 fumble recovery for TD to seal the deal for a victory over our most hated rival

#KEEPPRESTONSMITH

PFT's Mike Florio believes the Chiefs' signing of Tyrann Mathieu "likely means" the team will release Eric Berry.

Mathieu landed a contract that counts $14 million per year as the league's highest-paid safety. And with Berry making $13 million annually, it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the Chiefs to pay a combined $27 million per year to its safety tandem. Berry has played three games over the last two seasons due to Achilles and heel issues. He doesn't need surgery this offseason, but Berry is looking like damaged goods and on the wrong side of 30. If the Chiefs were to release Berry, it will likely happen this week before over $7 million of his salary becomes guaranteed.

Mar 11, 2019, 11:31 PM

I’d be ecstatic if Metcalf fell to us, we NEED a star at the wideout position. If that happens consider me giddy for this upcoming season once again, which will probably end in misery.  Collins is a great acquisition for us, the contract seems friendly. Ready to see him ball

Some names I would kick the tires on:

Edge: Ansah and Houston....Both double digit sack guys

Corner: Darby and Roby....Both excellent corners.

Guard: Saffold and Remmers....Stop gaps for a couple of seasons

TE: Cook and Eifert....Cook is a beast. Period. Eifert is as well when healthy. But that isnt very often.

RB: Ingram...would rather have Ingram than AP in all honesty

WR: Crabtree, Patterson and John Brown....All can change a game.

Safety: Cyprien and Iloka...Either should pair well with Collins.

Archived