Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

Green is on the wrong side of 30 and his production the last two years is low. I feel a third is all he is worth.AB was the most productive WR in the league over the last several years with no sign of slowing down. His value cannot be higher than Brown's.

23 hours ago, TheShredder said:

Post youtube highlights when throwing out a prospect...pretty easy and we can all take a look.  Cheers!

What separates him from guys like Edelman and Welker is he runs a 4.3. That means he can absolutely play on the outside as a DeSean Jackson type. I really want this guy in round 2

8 hours ago, Stormy said:

6/11ths of next year’s starting defense likely to be Bama guys (7/11ths if SDH starts and HCD returns), and they tried to make it more by pursuing Moseley.

When you consider they only started drafting Alabama guys 2 drafts ago, that’s a lot of personnel from one school. Mostly good players, so not too many gripes about it, but it doesn’t take the place of actually being able to identify and develop talent. 

We just have to hope Clemson doesn't somehow show up on our schedule...

1 minute ago, method man said:

What separates him from guys like Edelman and Welker is he runs a 4.3. That means he can absolutely play on the outside as a DeSean Jackson type. I really want this guy in round 2

I would never play a reciever on the outside who is only 5' 9"

AJ Green is a hall of game talent, still has some go in his game. If value was right and contract made sense, sure. 

With that said, hard to justify such a move with QB situation as is. With Alex, I’m all in.

2 minutes ago, panahoo said:

I would never play a reciever on the outside who is only 5' 9"

Yeah like every guy in the world, just need another inch!

This guy did pretty good for being small....

DeSean William Jackson

Position: WR

5-10175lb (178cm, 79kg)

Team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Born: December 1, 1986 (Age: 32-103d) in Long Beach, CA

College: California

9 minutes ago, Ghedrick said:

Green is on the wrong side of 30 and his production the last two years is low. I feel a third is all he is worth.AB was the most productive WR in the league over the last several years with no sign of slowing down. His value cannot be higher than Brown's.

I agree totally.  Plus he's going to be an unrestricted free agent next year.  It would be a waste of money and time to bring him in for a one year rental.

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Lol..right!!..he probably gonna call it a career

I loved him as a redskin.  Definitely need a youngster with that same crash test dummy mentality! 

49'ers got punked on that deal.  He only played 8 games the last two years. 

What is the prevailing opinion on Josh Doctson on the board? If I remember correctly he had a stretch of 4-6 games of like 5 catches 45-65 yards. The impact in the red zone hasent been as advertised. Is the general opinion that he will be gone next year or are a few of us still hoping he can step up to be a decent number two option? If so then we need an explosive weapon opposite him. Between Sims and Quinn should be enough of a tandem for number 4 duties. My assumption is draft pick/doctson/Richardson majority of targets. The flex spot is TE and although Reed provides receiving production he kills us in the run game and is always a health concern. I suggest we hit both positions early.

We can fill the OG position via FA, cuts and within our top four selections. I think Qb becomes the wild card.  If I am to believe Jay and Bruce need to win now to save their jobs. Then the plan is to build the best team possible around Keenum..the experienced Qb. This approach would allow us to build a team of Edge/TE/WR/OG with our first four picks.(in whatever the best order) If we stink next year .. that's fine we have a solid young team and can go get our franchise QB in next year's draft. If Keenum gets hot again for a season with the improved team then great a winning season and something to build on.

1 minute ago, SkinsFootball said:

What is the prevailing opinion on Josh Doctson on the board? If I remember correctly he had a stretch of 4-6 games of like 5 catches 45-65 yards. The impact in the red zone hasent been as advertised. Is the general opinion that he will be gone next year or are a few of us still hoping he can step up to be a decent number two option? If so then we need an explosive weapon opposite him. Between Sims and Quinn should be enough of a tandem for number 4 duties. My assumption is draft pick/doctson/Richardson majority of targets. The flex spot is TE and although Reed provides receiving production he kills us in the run game and is always a health concern. I suggest we hit both positions early.

We can fill the OG position via FA, cuts and within our top four selections. I think Qb becomes the wild card.  If I am to believe Jay and Bruce need to win now to save their jobs. Then the plan is to build the best team possible around Keenum..the experienced Qb. This approach would allow us to build a team of Edge/TE/WR/OG with our first four picks.(in whatever the best order) If we stink next year .. that's fine we have a solid young team and can go get our franchise QB in next year's draft. If Keenum gets hot again for a season with the improved team then great a winning season and something to build on.

Next year is his last year with this team. We are not picking up his fifth year option and I'm sure he's going to want to go to another team where he is in a better situation. I'd trade him if we can find someone to fill his starter spot

4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

I am meh on the AP signing... 2 years/raise for a 33 year old back....   I would rather see what Guice Marshall Bibbs and Perine can do.  Follow the obvious trend of the rest of the league and roll with kids. Instead, we'll risk our young backs to the PS.

IIRC he was upset that he lost the starting job to Ingram and Kamara. I hope he is OK with a backup role.

What young backs are those, Samaje Perine and Byron Marshall?  Yeah, they can go on the PS or off the roster, who cares.

Could the skins hand over 21 to Collins..what's the word on that?..I heard 26.. cuz his love for CP...but wait AP is back..maybe he moves to 28 gives Collins 26?

1 minute ago, SkinsFootball said:

Who at the WR position via trade would be considered a big splash? AJ Green?

Hope not..I mean I guess for the right price..

Archived