Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

3 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

just click the SHARE link on youtube and copy the link and paste the link in the post.  It will automatically show the video.  👍

I'll give it a try when I get a chance.  How about twitter posts?

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

I'll give it a try when I get a chance.  How about twitter posts?

click the down arrow in the top right corner of the tweet and click copy link to tweet... just post the link in your post, then it should give you a bar that says it was posted as a rich text....you want to click the bar to post as PLAIN TEXT.  

15 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pics, gifs, vids, or any large sections of text.
It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying. Edit them out. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post,you can simply highlight text, click the popup that floats over it, and it just quotes that text.  When on mobile, if you quote a post with an image in it, simply tap the image in the quote box to highlight it & hit backspace on your keyboard to delete it.

15 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

How about Lil'Jordan?

Can make space, has the ability to jump over db's and get the jump ball, pretty damn sure hands, watch his combine performance and he you can see that he can toe tap to get two feet in, he's shifty and versatile 

He’s a nice really prospect but has some off the field baggage. 

18 minutes ago, volsmet said:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pics, gifs, vids, or any large sections of text.
It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying. Edit them out. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post,you can simply highlight text, click the popup that floats over it, and it just quotes that text.  When on mobile, if you quote a post with an image in it, simply tap the image in the quote box to highlight it & hit backspace on your keyboard to delete it.

18 minutes ago, volsmet said:

1) Click there

2) Click there

3) Click there

4) Paste here

🤝

Thanks for the help.  I think I got it.  Thanks to Shredder too. :) 

44 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Berry is pretty versatile, not the very best at any specific assignment but there is nothing that a Safety does that he is bad at which is why when fit and productive many considered him the best Safety in the game.  The issue is he is the wrong side of 30 and has played a grand total of 3 games over the last 2 seasons.  He won't be cheap and you are going to be gambling that he can stay healthy and be the player he was in his prime.  Those kind of gambles rarely work and when you factor in our luck with players with an injury history I would rather pass.

He will be shockingly cheap, but not a current fit with Skins. Probably get a tryout with the Pats. 

9 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

Didnt have a good combine and i think he had the slowest 40 at the combine for a wr but his tape is impressive 

Opposing coaches speak highly of the issues he presents, but - as you noted - that combine was atrocious. 

Dean is a fan.

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Still not letting me post a tweet.  No big deal.  it is what it is.  

9925D01D-5ED1-48D5-9B39-711D3216E844.jpeg

54 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Post youtube highlights when throwing out a prospect...pretty easy and we can all take a look.  Cheers!

I appreciate the video. Nice player.. what struck me a first glance was his height..had to look it up. 5'10. Deebo not much better at 6. Andy reminds me of a Wes welker..eldeman type..shifty/quick.. fast.  My question is can he play on the outside? I thought at first height was the biggest factor..but I looked up AB 5'10, OBJ 5'11 and they kill it outside.  So what determines if a player can handle the outside vs the slot? Getting off the bump? But how many times does that happen during the game esp with facing different schemes each week? All I know is we need 2 more legitimate  playmakers on offense. Slot or not.. but my preference would be someone who could win at multiple spots. 

2 minutes ago, SkinsFootball said:

I appreciate the video. Nice player.. what struck me a first glance was his height..had to look it up. 5'10. Deebo not much better at 6. Andy reminds me of a Wes welker..eldeman type..shifty/quick.. fast.  My question is can he play on the outside? I thought at first height was the biggest factor..but I looked up AB 5'10, OBJ 5'11 and they kill it outside.  So what determines if a player can handle the outside vs the slot? Getting off the bump? But how many times does that happen during the game esp with facing different schemes each week? All I know is we need 2 more legitimate  playmakers on offense. Slot or not.. but my preference would be someone who could win at multiple spots. 

IMO, he can do it all.  Remains to be seen once he gets his chance to play.  I'd say he will go 2nd or 3rd round.  Guessing, he's that good to me.

Here's one out of left field: We need a dude who's cheap and has hands. What about Chris Hogan, that guy from the Patriots who isn't Julian Edelman? He's 30, he has no one heavily pursuing him so he should be affordable... I think he could make a good high-end 3rd WR.

8 minutes ago, SkinsFootball said:

LJ is 6ft 4 im just sayin lol

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Here's one out of left field: We need a dude who's cheap and has hands. What about Chris Hogan, that guy from the Patriots who isn't Julian Edelman? He's 30, he has no one heavily pursuing him so he should be affordable... I think he could make a good high-end 3rd WR.

Cobb could offer some versatility & experience to the unit. 

If you listen to the 'experts' and current elite WR's in the league, then you can summarize that besides the athletic attributes as an athlete, the success comes from hard work.  AB specifically says it's his insane work ethic that produced the most results.  I think this correlates with other superstars, like Tom Brady.  Brady was undersized, lanky, under 200lbs, but he had intelligence, showed poise and decisive decision making skills.  He grew, literally by adding 25lbs over two years to increase his arm strength.  He worked relentlessly.  I don't think it's just the 'workout warrior' attitude, but the burning desire and relentless work ethic to be the best.  The opposite would be the likes of Josh Doctson and Josh Rosen imo.

5 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I wouldnt mind Hogan in the slot. But I think they really love Trey Quinn. If they didnt they would have made a play to keep Crowder IMO.

7 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Cobb could offer some versatility & experience to the unit. 

Cobb is tempting, but he was injured for a while last year. Before that he played 15 games or more for the most part, but I thought I had heard about him being slowed down by injuries, sort of like Jordan Reed. If in injuries aren't a problem though, I'd definitely be in on it. We don't necessarily need #1s in free agency, just people besides Richardson and Doctson that can compete.

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I wouldnt mind Hogan in the slot. But I think they really love Trey Quinn. If they didnt they would have made a play to keep Crowder IMO.

True, I just don't have a whole lot of faith putting all our eggs in Quinn's basket. He played 3 games last year. Maybe he makes it, maybe he doesn't, but I'd like at least 1 veteran (besides Richardson and technically Doctson now) who we can rely on. Especially since the only depth I can remember behind him are 2 other players that spent the year on IR in Cam Simms and Robert Davis.

Archived