Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VA Governor Ralph Northam Got Some Explaining to Do

Bozo the kKklown

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

See, it wasn’t even him!  Jeez.  And all the tailgate plus every democrat known to man was ready to hang him for it.  The shame...

It was reasonable to believe that he was one of the guys pictured because it was on his yearbook page.  If it really isn't him in the photo, then I think he needs to explain why it was on his yearbook page.  This is not something where he can just say "it wasn't me" and then sweep it under the rug.  He needs to address it and be honest about it and his past in order to regain the trust of Black Democrats.

I know how the Eastern Shore is and I know how VMI is.  Quite frankly, it's not believable that this picture has nothing to do with him and that it's not evidence of some kind of baggage from his past.

This is ridiculous. A story breaks that you are in an offensive picture in your yearbook. Now obviously you are going to look at the story before you respond to it. You then apologize, saying you are in it but won't identify which person is you. Then it's "no, no, wait, that's not me (I think)". Now we are like "did he go around in blackface/KKK garb so often he can't remember?". 2019 is off to a great start.

this mother****er is saying I didn't wear blackface then because the last time i wore blackface at a party, I really remembered it

get all the way the **** out of here

he really brought up wearing blackface at previous party to verify that he did not wear blackface in this particular instance

**** this dude

Not that I personally have much connection to a Governor in Virginia, however this is why as I get older I focus on policies and refuse to get enamored with the politicians themselves, because more often then not they are going to disappoint you in some way. 

Not suggesting they all should be perfect in every way, but there are plenty of candidates out there that I bet I agree with on most issues that also.................haven't been associated with black face and/or KKK as cosplay in the past. Sheesh. 

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

Watching something else right now...anyone want to summarize it?

He said he hadn’t see the yearbook ever as he didn’t purchase one. Regarding the nickname, he said two guys ahead of him called him that. He knows who they are but he doesn’t know their motives.

Archived